I'm going to be at a conference at the Gaylord National Harbor in May and am debating whether to stay at a hotel in National Harbor or Alexandria. I will be driving, so will have a car. National Harbor looks like one giant convention center - I would expect everything to be overpriced and a little boring; that's why I'm considering staying a little farther out. Would it be worth the hassle of driving back and forth each day?
where to stay for National Harbor convention
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 2 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 3 Washington, DC to Boston
- 4 Where to go in Maine?
- 5 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 6 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 7 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 8 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 9 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 10 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 13 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 14 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 15 rain in Kauai
- 16 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 19 Kennedy Space Center
- 20 San Diego Trip Report
- 21 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 22 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 23 NYC jazz with a minor
- 24 NYC Itinerary Help
- 25 Lunch with little girls UWS?