I'm going to be at a conference at the Gaylord National Harbor in May and am debating whether to stay at a hotel in National Harbor or Alexandria. I will be driving, so will have a car. National Harbor looks like one giant convention center - I would expect everything to be overpriced and a little boring; that's why I'm considering staying a little farther out. Would it be worth the hassle of driving back and forth each day?
where to stay for National Harbor convention
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 2 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 3 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 4 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 7 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 8 charleston during Christmas Week
- 9 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 10 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 11 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 12 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 15 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 16 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 17 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 18 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 19 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 20 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 21 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 22 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 23 Key West Hotel in January
- 24 los angeles restaurants
- 25 West Maui Restaurants