We are planning to stay in downtown Providence so that we can visit the Brown campus. We will not have a car but will be relying on cabs to get around town. Can you please recommend a few places that are convenient to the campus and the Amtrak station? I visited the Brown Univ. website but they list too many options without letting you know which ones are most convenient. Please help!!
where to stay for brown visit?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 2 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 3 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 4 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 5 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 6 Car renting - Santa Cruz to Santa Barbara
- 7 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 8 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 9 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 10 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 11 California
- 12 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 13 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 14 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 15 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 16 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 17 Cross Country RV Trip
- 18 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 19 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 20 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 21 Texas
- 22 Hotels Philly
- 23 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 24 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 25 Petrified national forest, AZ