We're doing a road trip through the Midwest in late June/early July. First night (Friday, June 29) we'll be stopping in St. Louis. We won't get in until late and the next morning we plan to see the Arch and possibly walk around a bit and then head out of town. I'm open to either suburbs or downtown although I'm leaning towards the suburbs since we just need a place to sleep and we won't be there long enough to take advantage of any amenities. Suggestions?
Where to stay for a brief stop in St. Louis?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston/Fenway park
- 2 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 3 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 4 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 5 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 6 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 7 Atlanta with kids
- 8 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 9 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 10 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 11 New York City Restaurants
- 12 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 13 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 14 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 15 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 16 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 17 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 18 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 19 Family Camp in Maine
- 20 San Diego
- 21 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 22 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 23 Timeshare Nightmares
- 24 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles