We're doing a road trip through the Midwest in late June/early July. First night (Friday, June 29) we'll be stopping in St. Louis. We won't get in until late and the next morning we plan to see the Arch and possibly walk around a bit and then head out of town. I'm open to either suburbs or downtown although I'm leaning towards the suburbs since we just need a place to sleep and we won't be there long enough to take advantage of any amenities. Suggestions?
Where to stay for a brief stop in St. Louis?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 2 Mesa Verde
- 3 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 4 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 5 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 6 ONP help
- 7 NYC Clubs for live music
- 8 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 9 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 10 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 11 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 12 Seattle Hyatts
- 13 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 14 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 15 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 16 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 17 Coastal New England Road trip
- 18 Seattle: Something Different?
- 19 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 20 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 21 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 22 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 23 Park City ideas
- 24 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 25 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas