We're doing a road trip through the Midwest in late June/early July. First night (Friday, June 29) we'll be stopping in St. Louis. We won't get in until late and the next morning we plan to see the Arch and possibly walk around a bit and then head out of town. I'm open to either suburbs or downtown although I'm leaning towards the suburbs since we just need a place to sleep and we won't be there long enough to take advantage of any amenities. Suggestions?
Where to stay for a brief stop in St. Louis?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco - mid October
- 2 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 3 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 4 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 5 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 6 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 7 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 8 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 9 4 week family trip ideas
- 10 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 11 West Coast to Indianapolis
- 12 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 13 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 14 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 15 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 16 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 17 Oahu
- 18 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 San Diego with Kids
- 21 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 22 California
- 23 Mob and Neon Museums in Vegas
- 24 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 25 Eating at south Lake Tahoe