We're doing a road trip through the Midwest in late June/early July. First night (Friday, June 29) we'll be stopping in St. Louis. We won't get in until late and the next morning we plan to see the Arch and possibly walk around a bit and then head out of town. I'm open to either suburbs or downtown although I'm leaning towards the suburbs since we just need a place to sleep and we won't be there long enough to take advantage of any amenities. Suggestions?
Where to stay for a brief stop in St. Louis?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 2 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 3 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 4 las vegas cabana reservations
- 5 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 6 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 7 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 8 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 9 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 10 Unique things to do in PA with a 20 month old! (and some adults too!)
- 11 Alaska Trip Planning
- 12 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 13 new york subway help please
- 14 Boston to see Sargent works
- 15 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 16 Pet-Friendly near I-95 N. Florida/S. Georgia for yappy dogs?
- 17 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 18 Moving out of states from Florida
- 19 Atlanta to LA
- 20 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 21 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 22 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 23 Things to do in La Jolla
- 24 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days
- 25 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England