We are working on our itinerary for California. We are thinking 3 nights in SF, then 2 or 3 nights in Yosemite, then 3 nights on coast before flying out of SF. We want to stay at a nice place with great views of the ocean. Budget would probably be under $300 per night. We are looking at Monterey, Carmel, Santa Cruz, and points in between. Do you have recommendations? Thanks!
Where to stay for 3 nights on central California coast in May.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 2 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 3 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 4 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 5 How to dress in Vegas
- 6 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 7 charlotte
- 8 USA trip
- 9 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 10 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 11 NBA tickets??
- 12 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 13 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 14 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 15 Orlando for Work
- 16 camaro hire in waikiki
- 17 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 18 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 19 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 20 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 21 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 22 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 23 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 24 Sonoma or napa?
- 25 Black Hills Trip Report