We are wanting to rent a condo, but are unsure where. Thinking Northshore or Waikiki area which makes more sense? We sort of want quiet but want to close to stuff too. Any advice? It will be us and two grandsons 18 &13 neither interested in nightlife
Where to stay first time on Oahu
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 2 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 3 Hotel in Miami and parking ?
- 4 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 5 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 6 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 7 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 8 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 9 American Honeymoon in March
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 12 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 13 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 14 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 15 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 16 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 17 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 18 New Orleans
- 19 Australian travelling solo across the South - suggestions please!
- 20 Texas, Arkansas or Smokey Mountains during Christmas break?
- 21 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 22 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 23 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 24 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 25 Baytown, Texas