We are wanting to rent a condo, but are unsure where. Thinking Northshore or Waikiki area which makes more sense? We sort of want quiet but want to close to stuff too. Any advice? It will be us and two grandsons 18 &13 neither interested in nightlife
Where to stay first time on Oahu
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA trip
- 2 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 3 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 4 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 5 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 6 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 7 Theater Historians
- 8 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 9 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 10 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 11 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 12 Getaway
- 13 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 14 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 15 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 16 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 17 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 18 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 19 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 20 Boston hotel & transportation
- 21 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 22 NBA tickets??
- 23 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 24 Air Connections on Maui
- 25 hilton capital