We are wanting to rent a condo, but are unsure where. Thinking Northshore or Waikiki area which makes more sense? We sort of want quiet but want to close to stuff too. Any advice? It will be us and two grandsons 18 &13 neither interested in nightlife
Where to stay first time on Oahu
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kid School Admission
- 2 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 3 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 4 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 5 Alaska Trip Planning
- 6 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 7 New York City-New Things?
- 8 Lynni's Quick Trip to Washington DC and Virginia
- 9 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 10 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 11 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 12 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 13 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 14 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 15 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 16 Looking for a grave in Plattekill, NY
- 17 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 18 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 19 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 20 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 21 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 22 Things to do in La Jolla
- 23 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 24 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 25 Minneapolis Parking