We will be flying into Newark in October. On the night we arrive, I would like to stay along the coast in Connecticut. I looked at Greenwich, but the lodging was a little pricy. Also, I'm not sure how much there is to do in that area. Are there any towns along the coast that you could recommend?
Where to stay first night
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Los Angeles day trips
- 2 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 3 Hawaiian Islands
- 4 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 5 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 6 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 7 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 8 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 9 Advice on Roadtrip
- 10 Cabin in Asheville area
- 11 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 12 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 13 Seattle Transportation??
- 14 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 15 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 16 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 17 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 18 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 19 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 20 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 21 Zion the narrows
- 22 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 23 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 24 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 25 Specific Hotel & Activity Help Seattle - Sheraton or Switch?