We will be flying into Newark in October. On the night we arrive, I would like to stay along the coast in Connecticut. I looked at Greenwich, but the lodging was a little pricy. Also, I'm not sure how much there is to do in that area. Are there any towns along the coast that you could recommend?
Where to stay first night
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 2 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 3 A trip from Pensacola to Miami
- 4 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 5 Sacramento: 2 days, best use of that time?
- 6 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 7 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 8 NYC hotel/July
- 9 6 days to drive from Seattle wa to oceanside ca
- 10 May 20th - Ritz Orlando Grande Lakes Charity Golf $150
- 11 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 12 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 13 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 14 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 15 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 16 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 17 Boston to see Sargent works
- 18 Trip report, Part 4 - Monument Valley, Arches, Bryce, Vegas, Jan 2015
- 19 New York City - apartment locations
- 20 Utah 2
- 21 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 22 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 23 Tudor city -special help/info
- 24 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 25 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?