We will be flying into Newark in October. On the night we arrive, I would like to stay along the coast in Connecticut. I looked at Greenwich, but the lodging was a little pricy. Also, I'm not sure how much there is to do in that area. Are there any towns along the coast that you could recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 North Carolinas Best City for Singles in thier early 30s
- 2 Death Valley
- 3 Grand Canyon to LA
- 4 sunday night getaway between sandiego and los angles
- 5 Driving Cedar City to San Francisco
- 6 Scenic drive from Newport, RI to the Berkshires
- 7 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 8 Boston hotels
- 9 Help!! Need a Good NYC car service Please
- 10 Warning About Dollar Rent a Car in Lower Manhattan
- 11 Road trip Washington NY Boston
- 12 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 13 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 14 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 15 Best quality lodging Solitude Utah
- 16 6 days in Boston with kids - a lovely family vacation
- 17 My CA itinerary
- 18 Best route in winter from Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 19 Retiring to Colorado
- 20 Charleston and Asheville
- 21 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 22 On the Road: from Texas to Georgia. questions about NC
- 23 Los Angeles one night only mid week
- 24 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 25 5 day Colorado itinerary- anniversary trip