We will be flying into Newark in October. On the night we arrive, I would like to stay along the coast in Connecticut. I looked at Greenwich, but the lodging was a little pricy. Also, I'm not sure how much there is to do in that area. Are there any towns along the coast that you could recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 2 Retiring to Tucson
- 3 North Carolina airports
- 4 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 5 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 6 Hotel in Reno
- 7 Santa Fe Itineray
- 8 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 9 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 10 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 11 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 12 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 13 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 14 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 15 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 16 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 17 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 18 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 19 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 20 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 21 Roadtrip July 2017
- 22 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 23 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 24 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 25 Moab Weekend with Kids