We will be flying into Newark in October. On the night we arrive, I would like to stay along the coast in Connecticut. I looked at Greenwich, but the lodging was a little pricy. Also, I'm not sure how much there is to do in that area. Are there any towns along the coast that you could recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://fornatgaex.com/muscle-science/
- 2 Need help with a rough plan
- 3 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 4 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 5 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 6 kauai
- 7 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 8 Hawaii Cruise
- 9 new england - a deer, a moose and a black bear too
- 10 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 11 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 12 First time to Alaska
- 13 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 14 Help Flying to Portland, Maine
- 15 Hawaii - where?
- 16 BBQ
- 17 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 18 Anaheim - no car
- 19 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 20 Pacific Northwest
- 21 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 22 Things to do in NYC
- 23 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 24 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 25 24 days out west