We will be flying into Newark in October. On the night we arrive, I would like to stay along the coast in Connecticut. I looked at Greenwich, but the lodging was a little pricy. Also, I'm not sure how much there is to do in that area. Are there any towns along the coast that you could recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 2 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 3 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 4 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 5 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 6 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 7 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 8 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 9 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 10 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 11 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 12 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 13 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 14 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 15 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 16 Summer trip
- 17 How many states have you been to?
- 18 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 19 Florida keys trip
- 20 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 21 Route Planning for East USA
- 22 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 23 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 24 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 25 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...