We will be flying into Newark in October. On the night we arrive, I would like to stay along the coast in Connecticut. I looked at Greenwich, but the lodging was a little pricy. Also, I'm not sure how much there is to do in that area. Are there any towns along the coast that you could recommend?
Where to stay first night
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 2 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 3 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 4 Chicago Questions
- 5 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 6 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 7 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 8 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 9 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 10 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 11 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 12 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 13 Is the New York subway safe?
- 14 Chicago eateries downtown
- 15 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 16 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 17 Where to from Tampa?
- 18 Tell me about Santa Catalina Island
- 19 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 20 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 21 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 22 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 23 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 24 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 25 Nice place to stop for the night between Akron, OH and Walt Disney World.