We will be flying into Newark in October. On the night we arrive, I would like to stay along the coast in Connecticut. I looked at Greenwich, but the lodging was a little pricy. Also, I'm not sure how much there is to do in that area. Are there any towns along the coast that you could recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 2 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 3 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 4 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 5 Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 What to pack
- 7 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 8 First time, Best business class?
- 9 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 10 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 11 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 12 Kids Vacation Place
- 13 Desert Southwest
- 14 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 15 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 16 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 17 Boston waterfront Italian
- 18 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 19 US-Canada road trip help
- 20 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 21 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 22 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 23 Mardi Gras
- 24 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 25 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017