We will be flying into Newark in October. On the night we arrive, I would like to stay along the coast in Connecticut. I looked at Greenwich, but the lodging was a little pricy. Also, I'm not sure how much there is to do in that area. Are there any towns along the coast that you could recommend?
Where to stay first night
- 1 Savanah Sojourn
- 2 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 3 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 4 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 5 One day in Washington DC
- 6 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 7 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 8 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 9 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 10 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 11 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 12 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 13 RIP Judy Rogers
- 14 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 15 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 16 Boston area
- 17 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 18 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 19 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 20 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 21 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 22 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 23 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 24 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 25 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?