We will be flying into Newark in October. On the night we arrive, I would like to stay along the coast in Connecticut. I looked at Greenwich, but the lodging was a little pricy. Also, I'm not sure how much there is to do in that area. Are there any towns along the coast that you could recommend?
Where to stay first night
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 2 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 3 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 4 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 5 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 6 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 7 San Francisco - mid October
- 8 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 9 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 10 Vegas hotels for families
- 11 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 12 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 13 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 14 San Diego with Kids
- 15 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 16 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 17 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 18 Transportation help in Philly
- 19 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 20 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 21 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 22 Temecula< CA
- 23 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 24 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 25 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities