We will be flying into Newark in October. On the night we arrive, I would like to stay along the coast in Connecticut. I looked at Greenwich, but the lodging was a little pricy. Also, I'm not sure how much there is to do in that area. Are there any towns along the coast that you could recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disney for Florida residents
- 2 40th in Key West
- 3 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 4 First Trip to Texas -
- 5 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 6 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 7 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 8 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking
- 9 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 10 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 11 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 12 What to do in San Diego
- 13 Our Boston Getaway
- 14 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 15 Accomodation in NYC under USD150/
- 16 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 17 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 18 Another great trip to 4 Corners area
- 19 What to do in New York?
- 20 When do school start again in August?
- 21 Havasu Falls/Grand Canyon Hike
- 22 Yosemite
- 23 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 24 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 25 California + Las Vegas & Grand Canyon for 12-15 Day Trip in May