We will be flying into Newark in October. On the night we arrive, I would like to stay along the coast in Connecticut. I looked at Greenwich, but the lodging was a little pricy. Also, I'm not sure how much there is to do in that area. Are there any towns along the coast that you could recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Farewell from Ira
- 2 Cape Cod - around Sandwich
- 3 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 4 Pacific coast road trip
- 5 Springfield, Massachusetts and I-91 : Surprisingly Awesome
- 6 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 7 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 8 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 9 chicago to hibbing
- 10 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 11 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 12 Arlington Hotels
- 13 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 14 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 15 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 16 Cabin rental in march
- 17 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 18 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 19 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 20 Restaurants close to King's Station?
- 21 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 22 Luxury Accommodations Motel-Machesney Park, IL, Janesville, WI
- 23 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 24 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 25 Where to stay in Missoula?