We will be flying into Newark in October. On the night we arrive, I would like to stay along the coast in Connecticut. I looked at Greenwich, but the lodging was a little pricy. Also, I'm not sure how much there is to do in that area. Are there any towns along the coast that you could recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 2 Vintage Subway Cars in Operation for the 2015 Holiday Season
- 3 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 4 First Time to California
- 5 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 6 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 7 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 8 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 9 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 10 Angels Landing
- 11 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 12 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 13 San Francisco and Napa
- 14 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 15 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 16 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 17 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 18 California RV baby and child seats
- 19 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 20 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 21 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 22 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 23 car rentals in San Diego
- 24 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 25 First time visit to California