We will be flying into Newark in October. On the night we arrive, I would like to stay along the coast in Connecticut. I looked at Greenwich, but the lodging was a little pricy. Also, I'm not sure how much there is to do in that area. Are there any towns along the coast that you could recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 2 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 3 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 4 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 5 Sonoma
- 6 Northwest Passage
- 7 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 8 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 9 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 10 Alaska cruise
- 11 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 12 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 13 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 14 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 15 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 16 101 closure
- 17 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 18 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 19 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 20 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 21 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 22 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 23 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 24 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 25 New Orleans