We will be flying into Newark in October. On the night we arrive, I would like to stay along the coast in Connecticut. I looked at Greenwich, but the lodging was a little pricy. Also, I'm not sure how much there is to do in that area. Are there any towns along the coast that you could recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Facebook@1+800:308:2504 Password ReSet CONTACT T*ech SUPP0RT CaRe
- 2 HP @ Printer Error CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:68I:7208 Technical SUPP0RT CAre*
- 3 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 4 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 5 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 6 Orlando area weather in June
- 7 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 8 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 9 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 10 New Itinerary
- 11 Help with Northwest Trip
- 12 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 13 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 14 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 15 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 16 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 17 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 18 road trip
- 19 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 20 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 21 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 22 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 23 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 24 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 25 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI