We will be flying into Newark in October. On the night we arrive, I would like to stay along the coast in Connecticut. I looked at Greenwich, but the lodging was a little pricy. Also, I'm not sure how much there is to do in that area. Are there any towns along the coast that you could recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to eat before the show?
- 2 Florida beach vacation
- 3 Florida vacation
- 4 I95
- 5 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 6 Buying a home in NJ - need advice from locals thank you!
- 7 Rafting the Colorado
- 8 Trip to USA in July
- 9 a short trip to san francisco
- 10 Wine Country
- 11 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 12 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 13 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 14 Uber boston
- 15 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 16 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 17 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 18 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 19 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 20 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 21 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 22 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 23 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 24 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 25 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast