I'm running away from my hubby and kids and taking a solo last minute trip to Charleston in a week or two. thinking of staying in the city for two nights to sightsee and then to kiawah island for two nights for beach, spa and r&r. looking at planters Inn or charleston place for lodging in the city. Opinions? Want good walk to location, safe, attentive service and someplace thats luxurious and quiet.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.oleville.net/tvolve-testo-booster/
- 2 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/booty-pop-cream/
- 3 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/suisse-serum/
- 4 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 5 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 6 Alabama trip in Dec
- 7 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 8 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 9 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 10 SF and northern California - October
- 11 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 12 November redwoods trip
- 13 Yellowstone
- 14 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 15 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 16 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 17 costco Big island
- 18 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 19 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 20 Which island for R&R?
- 21 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 22 Olympic NP w/toddler
- 23 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 24 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 25 Your Favorite Restaurant in Annapolis