I'm running away from my hubby and kids and taking a solo last minute trip to Charleston in a week or two. thinking of staying in the city for two nights to sightsee and then to kiawah island for two nights for beach, spa and r&r. looking at planters Inn or charleston place for lodging in the city. Opinions? Want good walk to location, safe, attentive service and someplace thats luxurious and quiet.
Where to stay Charleston SC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 2 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 3 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 4 New England September
- 5 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 6 Yosemite in Winter
- 7 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 8 Active Vacation
- 9 Quick SoCal question
- 10 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 11 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 14 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 15 Tampa in February
- 16 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 17 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 18 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 19 NYC taxi vs car service
- 20 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 21 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 22 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 23 Austin Food Trucks
- 24 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 25 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip