I'm running away from my hubby and kids and taking a solo last minute trip to Charleston in a week or two. thinking of staying in the city for two nights to sightsee and then to kiawah island for two nights for beach, spa and r&r. looking at planters Inn or charleston place for lodging in the city. Opinions? Want good walk to location, safe, attentive service and someplace thats luxurious and quiet.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 2 Dogs in Taos
- 3 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 4 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 5 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 6 Advice for So. CAL travel with 2 teen boys 13 & 15
- 7 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 8 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 9 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 10 B&B recommendation in Carmel
- 11 Parking in Naples Florida
- 12 San Antonio, Texas
- 13 First trip to Colorado -- driving from Tennessee
- 14 Boston Airport Hotels
- 15 Nashville Never Been
- 16 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 17 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 18 Uber boston
- 19 Week long trip--Dallas/Austin/SA
- 20 JFK terminal 4 to terminal 8, can we make it?
- 21 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 22 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 23 Colorado Itinerary
- 24 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 25 What is there to do on MAUI