I'm running away from my hubby and kids and taking a solo last minute trip to Charleston in a week or two. thinking of staying in the city for two nights to sightsee and then to kiawah island for two nights for beach, spa and r&r. looking at planters Inn or charleston place for lodging in the city. Opinions? Want good walk to location, safe, attentive service and someplace thats luxurious and quiet.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 PANDA@ Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 PANDA Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 http://musclecontour.com/bulking-stack/
- 3 arizona rte 66
- 4 Moser Homes, Inc.
- 5 Skin Contour Cream (USA): Get Smooth And Soft Skin
- 6 Novel in Progress
- 7 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 8 PRAY FOR THE LEG !!!
- 9 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 10 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 11 Short Oregon Trip
- 12 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 13 New offer from Southwest for California residents
- 14 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 15 Trip for 2 to Colorado need ideas.
- 16 Another JFK to Manhattan Question
- 17 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 18 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 19 Has anyone tried Car Wiz for rentals?
- 20 Short Notice
- 21 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 22 4 days in San Francisco
- 23 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 24 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 25 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?