we are a family of 4 (2 children aged 7 and 5). We are going on a Disney Dream cruise from Cape Canaveral and thought we would come a couple of days before to the space coast so that we can go to the Kennedy Space Centre before going on the cruise the next day. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a place to stay that is close to the cruise terminal as well as the space centre. We dont require a lot - i anticipate being out most of the day to the space centre then going to the cruise terminal the next morning. I am guessing that we will probably have to hire a car to get to the space centre?
Any help would be great. We are from australia so dont know the area. We will be in Orlando before spending a couple of days on the East coast before our cruise.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://freesoftwarekeygens.com/avast-cleanup-activation-code/
- 2 http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/ethereal-ageless-skin-serum/
- 3 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 4 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 5 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 6 Carmel Monterey
- 7 How many states have you been to?
- 8 USA, Trip to the south
- 9 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 10 Big Sure in June
- 11 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 12 Santa Fe Itineray
- 13 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 14 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 15 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 16 Roadtrip July 2017
- 17 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 18 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 19 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 20 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 21 Retiring to Tucson
- 22 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 23 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 24 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 25 Northwest National Parks Tour