we are a family of 4 (2 children aged 7 and 5). We are going on a Disney Dream cruise from Cape Canaveral and thought we would come a couple of days before to the space coast so that we can go to the Kennedy Space Centre before going on the cruise the next day. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a place to stay that is close to the cruise terminal as well as the space centre. We dont require a lot - i anticipate being out most of the day to the space centre then going to the cruise terminal the next morning. I am guessing that we will probably have to hire a car to get to the space centre?
Any help would be great. We are from australia so dont know the area. We will be in Orlando before spending a couple of days on the East coast before our cruise.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 FACEBOOK Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 Boston area hotels
- 3 sugestions
- 4 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 5 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 6 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 7 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 8 Santa Fe Itineray
- 9 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 10 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 11 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 12 Quick road trip
- 13 What to request?
- 14 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 15 How much cash do you travel with?
- 16 Miami for 2 days
- 17 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 18 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 19 Oregon Coast road trip
- 20 More problems for Big Sur
- 21 Great Falls or Helena?
- 22 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 23 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 24 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 25 Atlanta to Orange Beach, AL