we are a family of 4 (2 children aged 7 and 5). We are going on a Disney Dream cruise from Cape Canaveral and thought we would come a couple of days before to the space coast so that we can go to the Kennedy Space Centre before going on the cruise the next day. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a place to stay that is close to the cruise terminal as well as the space centre. We dont require a lot - i anticipate being out most of the day to the space centre then going to the cruise terminal the next morning. I am guessing that we will probably have to hire a car to get to the space centre?
Any help would be great. We are from australia so dont know the area. We will be in Orlando before spending a couple of days on the East coast before our cruise.
where to stay cape canaveral before a cruise
- 1 Marcola?
- 2 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 3 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 4 Updates from Hanalei
- 5 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 6 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 7 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 8 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 9 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 10 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 11 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 12 One day in NYC
- 13 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 14 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 15 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 16 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 17 Trying To Find a Place
- 18 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 19 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 20 Key West at Christmas time
- 21 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 22 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 23 Columbus food !
- 24 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 25 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions