we are a family of 4 (2 children aged 7 and 5). We are going on a Disney Dream cruise from Cape Canaveral and thought we would come a couple of days before to the space coast so that we can go to the Kennedy Space Centre before going on the cruise the next day. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a place to stay that is close to the cruise terminal as well as the space centre. We dont require a lot - i anticipate being out most of the day to the space centre then going to the cruise terminal the next morning. I am guessing that we will probably have to hire a car to get to the space centre?
Any help would be great. We are from australia so dont know the area. We will be in Orlando before spending a couple of days on the East coast before our cruise.
where to stay cape canaveral before a cruise
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 2 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 3 Washington DC in Spring?
- 4 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 5 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 6 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 7 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 8 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 9 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 10 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 11 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 12 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 13 Weekend in NYC
- 14 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 15 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 16 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 17 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 18 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 19 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 20 Breckenridge in October
- 21 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 22 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 23 Richmond highlights?
- 24 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 25 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness