we are a family of 4 (2 children aged 7 and 5). We are going on a Disney Dream cruise from Cape Canaveral and thought we would come a couple of days before to the space coast so that we can go to the Kennedy Space Centre before going on the cruise the next day. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a place to stay that is close to the cruise terminal as well as the space centre. We dont require a lot - i anticipate being out most of the day to the space centre then going to the cruise terminal the next morning. I am guessing that we will probably have to hire a car to get to the space centre?
Any help would be great. We are from australia so dont know the area. We will be in Orlando before spending a couple of days on the East coast before our cruise.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 B&B recommendation in Carmel
- 2 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 3 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 4 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 5 Dogs in Taos
- 6 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 7 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 8 Advice for So. CAL travel with 2 teen boys 13 & 15
- 9 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 10 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 11 Parking in Naples Florida
- 12 San Antonio, Texas
- 13 First trip to Colorado -- driving from Tennessee
- 14 Boston Airport Hotels
- 15 Nashville Never Been
- 16 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 17 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 18 Uber boston
- 19 Week long trip--Dallas/Austin/SA
- 20 JFK terminal 4 to terminal 8, can we make it?
- 21 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 22 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 23 Colorado Itinerary
- 24 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 25 What is there to do on MAUI