we are a family of 4 (2 children aged 7 and 5). We are going on a Disney Dream cruise from Cape Canaveral and thought we would come a couple of days before to the space coast so that we can go to the Kennedy Space Centre before going on the cruise the next day. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a place to stay that is close to the cruise terminal as well as the space centre. We dont require a lot - i anticipate being out most of the day to the space centre then going to the cruise terminal the next morning. I am guessing that we will probably have to hire a car to get to the space centre?
Any help would be great. We are from australia so dont know the area. We will be in Orlando before spending a couple of days on the East coast before our cruise.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California trip: Where to go after San Francisco?
- 2 Denali
- 3 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 4 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 5 JFK Terminal 8
- 6 Off-season use of a car on Zion Scenic Drive
- 7 http://supplementplatform.com/1hydro-pro/
- 8 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 9 http://maleenhancementshop.info/muscle-boost-x/
- 10 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/ion-z/
- 11 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 12 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 13 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 14 Are you looking Clipping Path Service?
- 15 Seaside, California
- 16 Are you looking Online Site for Dubai Car?
- 17 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 18 Maine in May?
- 19 Living room should have easy access to the sunshine.
- 20 http://www.supplement4choice.com/dermagieo-serum/
- 21 Are you looking Root of Success?
- 22 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/testx-core/
- 23 http://intelligentadvices.com/1TAC-MILITARY/
- 24 Are you looking Best polling result?
- 25 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula