We arrive late in Anchorage from our trip to Brooks Camp. Having a 5 y/o, it would be too much to try to make to Denali on that evening, but we don't want to stay in Anchorage either.
What would be a good place to stay half way to Denali?
We are bringing our camping gear, so in Denali we have options to camp or stay in a cabin/hotel/hostel. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 2 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 3 California Trip
- 4 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 5 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 6 New Orleans
- 7 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 8 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 9 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 10 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 11 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 12 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 13 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 14 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 15 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 16 Weather in Chicago
- 17 Road trip around Washington DC
- 18 Utah trip Itinerary
- 19 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 20 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 21 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 22 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 23 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 24 Help me with this
- 25 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
Where to stay between Anchorage and Denali, and in/near Denali?