We arrive late in Anchorage from our trip to Brooks Camp. Having a 5 y/o, it would be too much to try to make to Denali on that evening, but we don't want to stay in Anchorage either.
What would be a good place to stay half way to Denali?
We are bringing our camping gear, so in Denali we have options to camp or stay in a cabin/hotel/hostel. Any suggestions?
Where to stay between Anchorage and Denali, and in/near Denali?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 2 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 3 Cross Country RV Trip
- 4 Texas
- 5 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 6 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 7 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 8 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 9 Universal Orlando
- 10 Where locals eat - Charleston, South Carolina
- 11 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 12 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 13 Hotels Philly
- 14 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 15 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 16 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 17 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 18 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 19 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 20 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 21 California
- 22 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 23 Deep South sept 2015
- 24 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 25 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York