We arrive late in Anchorage from our trip to Brooks Camp. Having a 5 y/o, it would be too much to try to make to Denali on that evening, but we don't want to stay in Anchorage either.
What would be a good place to stay half way to Denali?
We are bringing our camping gear, so in Denali we have options to camp or stay in a cabin/hotel/hostel. Any suggestions?
Where to stay between Anchorage and Denali, and in/near Denali?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 4 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 5 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 6 San Diego Little Italy
- 7 Key West Hotel in January
- 8 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 9 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 10 Healdsburg tips
- 11 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 12 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 13 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 14 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 15 los angeles restaurants
- 16 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 17 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 18 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 19 Calf trip
- 20 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 21 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 22 West Maui Restaurants
- 23 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 24 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 25 San Diego Girl's Trip in December