We arrive late in Anchorage from our trip to Brooks Camp. Having a 5 y/o, it would be too much to try to make to Denali on that evening, but we don't want to stay in Anchorage either.
What would be a good place to stay half way to Denali?
We are bringing our camping gear, so in Denali we have options to camp or stay in a cabin/hotel/hostel. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 2 http://revivagenixfacts.com/max-grow-xtreme/
- 3 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 4 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 5 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 6 Alaska Itinerary - Suggestions & Comments Please
- 7 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 8 How many states have you been to?
- 9 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 10 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 11 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 12 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 13 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 14 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 15 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 16 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 17 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 18 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 19 Summer trip
- 20 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 21 Florida keys trip
- 22 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 23 Route Planning for East USA
- 24 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 25 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
Where to stay between Anchorage and Denali, and in/near Denali?