We arrive late in Anchorage from our trip to Brooks Camp. Having a 5 y/o, it would be too much to try to make to Denali on that evening, but we don't want to stay in Anchorage either.
What would be a good place to stay half way to Denali?
We are bringing our camping gear, so in Denali we have options to camp or stay in a cabin/hotel/hostel. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 2 Driving CA 395
- 3 Maui and Kauai
- 4 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 5 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 6 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 7 New England Tour
- 8 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 9 Glacier National Park 2018
- 10 Hawaii wedding
- 11 I-84 Columbia Gorge
- 12 Adirondacks trip repot
- 13 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 14 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 15 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 16 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 17 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 18 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 19 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 20 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 21 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 22 Downtown Denver hotel
- 23 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 24 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 25 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
Where to stay between Anchorage and Denali, and in/near Denali?