We arrive late in Anchorage from our trip to Brooks Camp. Having a 5 y/o, it would be too much to try to make to Denali on that evening, but we don't want to stay in Anchorage either.
What would be a good place to stay half way to Denali?
We are bringing our camping gear, so in Denali we have options to camp or stay in a cabin/hotel/hostel. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 2 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 3 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 4 Boston Ideas
- 5 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 6 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 7 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 8 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 9 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 10 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 11 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 12 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 13 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 14 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 15 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 16 Week motorcycle ride
- 17 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 18 Crested Butte so expensive
- 19 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 20 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 21 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 22 Flower Piano
- 23 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 24 Maine weather and temps
- 25 Road Trip Itinerary Help
Where to stay between Anchorage and Denali, and in/near Denali?