We arrive late in Anchorage from our trip to Brooks Camp. Having a 5 y/o, it would be too much to try to make to Denali on that evening, but we don't want to stay in Anchorage either.
What would be a good place to stay half way to Denali?
We are bringing our camping gear, so in Denali we have options to camp or stay in a cabin/hotel/hostel. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://fornatgaex.com/clarity-loeil/
- 2 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 3 the one thing most women desire
- 4 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 5 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 6 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 7 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 8 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 9 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 10 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 11 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 12 I95
- 13 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 14 Wine Country
- 15 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 16 San Francisco first visit.
- 17 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 18 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 19 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 20 Hawaii Help
- 21 Renting a car with DWAI
- 22 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 23 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 24 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 25 First Time Oahu/Maui
Where to stay between Anchorage and Denali, and in/near Denali?