We arrive late in Anchorage from our trip to Brooks Camp. Having a 5 y/o, it would be too much to try to make to Denali on that evening, but we don't want to stay in Anchorage either.
What would be a good place to stay half way to Denali?
We are bringing our camping gear, so in Denali we have options to camp or stay in a cabin/hotel/hostel. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sarasota, Florida, good value hotels
- 2 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 3 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 4 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 5 Florida Beach Hotel
- 6 My road trip through southern US.
- 7 Florida Nature Trip
- 8 Late night eating in Kauai
- 9 help from a true New Yorker.
- 10 Washington DC with kids
- 11 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 12 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 13 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 14 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 15 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 16 Safety Concerns
- 17 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 18 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 19 Alaska independent tour for group
- 20 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 21 5 days in Colorado
- 22 Trip to northern California
- 23 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 24 40th in Key West
- 25 Downtown Chicago
Where to stay between Anchorage and Denali, and in/near Denali?