We want to visit NYC for 3 days, a family with 3 kids (the youngest is 4). Since hotels in NYC are not the ceapest option, we thougt of sleeping in a motel somewhere in NJ, and leaving our car their during the day, using the PATH or other methods of transportation. We are coming from MD.
Any suggestions as to where should we spend the nights?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 2 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 3 Breast Cancer Car Donations San Diego, CA
- 4 http://klereumcol.com/biogenic-xr/
- 5 http://maleenhancementshop.info/profollix/
- 6 http://megacleanseradvice.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 7 Muir Wood, I'm happy.
- 8 http://fornatgaex.com/headlock-muscle-growth/
- 9 http://www.supplements4news.com/slim-lt-garcinia/
- 10 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 11 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/alpha-monster-advanced-review/
- 12 Napa or Sonoma? Muir Woods...
- 13 Addiction Treatment Center New Jersey
- 14 Natural Treatment for Melasma
- 15 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 16 Nashville Never Been
- 17 Coffee in Boston?
- 18 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 19 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 20 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 21 New orleans recs for family
- 22 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 23 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 24 Later Winter around Mobile
- 25 10 days in California. What should I hit?