We want to visit NYC for 3 days, a family with 3 kids (the youngest is 4). Since hotels in NYC are not the ceapest option, we thougt of sleeping in a motel somewhere in NJ, and leaving our car their during the day, using the PATH or other methods of transportation. We are coming from MD.
Any suggestions as to where should we spend the nights?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Do you want Guideline for start any business?
- 2 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 3 White Noise achine
- 4 Which Indian Places are best to visit in USA?
- 5 X Pro Garcinia
- 6 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/nuage-skin/
- 7 http://maleenhancementshop.info/trigger-xl/
- 8 http://www.healthcarebooster.com/follinique/
- 9 What is Opinion Polls?
- 10 http://fornatgaex.com/mega-maximus/
- 11 http://www.usadrugguide.com/creatine-muscle-builder/
- 12 http://www.garcinia-cambogiaonline.com/x-pro-garcinia/
- 13 How Totally Print Spooler In Windows Xp
- 14 http://fornatgaex.com/mega-maximus/
- 15 Cross-Country trip advice
- 16 Spur of moment trip to CA, best way to spend our time
- 17 Biloxi Report
- 18 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 19 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 20 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 21 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 22 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 23 Hotel near Chase field, Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 24 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 25 San Jose to Napa Valley