We want to visit NYC for 3 days, a family with 3 kids (the youngest is 4). Since hotels in NYC are not the ceapest option, we thougt of sleeping in a motel somewhere in NJ, and leaving our car their during the day, using the PATH or other methods of transportation. We are coming from MD.
Any suggestions as to where should we spend the nights?
Where to Stay at NJ, when Visiting NYC. Suggestions?
- 1 Motor House
- 2 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 3 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 4 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 5 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 6 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 7 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 8 stay near newark or nyc
- 9 Cape Ann area
- 10 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 11 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 12 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 13 Kauai golf
- 14 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 15 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 16 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 17 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 18 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 19 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 20 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 21 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 22 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 23 Minneapolis Hotel
- 24 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 25 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today