We want to visit NYC for 3 days, a family with 3 kids (the youngest is 4). Since hotels in NYC are not the ceapest option, we thougt of sleeping in a motel somewhere in NJ, and leaving our car their during the day, using the PATH or other methods of transportation. We are coming from MD.
Any suggestions as to where should we spend the nights?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 2 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 3 blue ridge parkway?
- 4 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 5 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 6 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 7 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 8 San Diego, mission valley
- 9 NFL preseason 2016 Week 3
- 10 First Trip to New Mexico
- 11 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 12 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 13 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 14 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 15 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 16 Seattle?
- 17 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 18 International transferring planes at CDG
- 19 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 20 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 21 Day Tripping in Florida Keys
- 22 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 23 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 24 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 25 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels