We want to visit NYC for 3 days, a family with 3 kids (the youngest is 4). Since hotels in NYC are not the ceapest option, we thougt of sleeping in a motel somewhere in NJ, and leaving our car their during the day, using the PATH or other methods of transportation. We are coming from MD.
Any suggestions as to where should we spend the nights?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 2 California road trip - RV/camping or hotels
- 3 4 days road trip southern New England
- 4 http://fornatgaex.com/testoflex-advanced/
- 5 Philly Itinerary Help
- 6 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 7 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 8 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 9 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 10 Costco Travel
- 11 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 12 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
- 13 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 14 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 15 Big Island Hawaii car rental
- 16 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 17 USA family tour
- 18 Country Walkers
- 19 Kailua-kona 1892 monument
- 20 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 21 BWI to Gaylord National Harbor
- 22 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 23 Sacramento Hotel
- 24 Road trip Missoula mt. to walla walla WA
- 25 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!