We want to visit NYC for 3 days, a family with 3 kids (the youngest is 4). Since hotels in NYC are not the ceapest option, we thougt of sleeping in a motel somewhere in NJ, and leaving our car their during the day, using the PATH or other methods of transportation. We are coming from MD.
Any suggestions as to where should we spend the nights?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 2 Steamboat in August
- 3 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 4 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 5 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 6 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 7 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 8 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 9 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 10 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 11 Los Angeles - 2 Days
- 12 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 13 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 14 Alaskan cruise excursions
- 15 Cape cod Labor Day
- 16 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 17 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 18 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 19 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 20 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 21 US Open Tennis
- 22 Boston/New England late Sept. with children
- 23 Hotels in San Diego
- 24 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 25 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise