We want to visit NYC for 3 days, a family with 3 kids (the youngest is 4). Since hotels in NYC are not the ceapest option, we thougt of sleeping in a motel somewhere in NJ, and leaving our car their during the day, using the PATH or other methods of transportation. We are coming from MD.
Any suggestions as to where should we spend the nights?
Where to Stay at NJ, when Visiting NYC. Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 2 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 3 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 4 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 5 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 6 Atlanta with kids
- 7 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 8 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 9 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 10 Boston/Fenway park
- 11 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 12 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 13 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 14 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 15 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 16 New York City Restaurants
- 17 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 18 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 19 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 20 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 21 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 22 Family Camp in Maine
- 23 San Diego
- 24 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 25 2 Days in Portland - Best of?