My two age 30-ish daughters and I have made arrangements to fly to Savannah for a 4 night stay during the first week of October. I have been reading posts and researching places to stay and would appreciate some tips from those who reside or have visited Savannah. First, we need to book a place to stay...then we enjoy food, architecture, walking, shopping and have each read "the Book".... so interested in the things that make Savannah unique. We did not intend to rent car..should we do so to see the surrounding areas?
Where to stay and what to do in Savannah?
- 1 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 2 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 3 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 4 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 5 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 6 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 7 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 8 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 9 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 10 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 11 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 12 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 13 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 14 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 15 Michigan Beaches
- 16 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 17 Middlebury vt quickie
- 18 Albuquerque to Denver
- 19 STL Bucket List - College Student
- 20 MOBILE, AL SHORT TRIP REPORT
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 SW Utah
- 23 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 24 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 25 Help Create a Memory in Michigan