We'll be driving to St. Louis for just one night. Looking for nice area where we might stay and be able to walk to dinner. Don't need late night party access, just an nice spot where we can have a lovely dinner (and perhaps a bit of shopping). Suggestions for hotel and/or restaurant? We like creative contemporary cuisine. Thanks, annie
Where to stay and eat in St. Louis
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 2 Colorado aspen updates
- 3 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 4 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Arches National Park in a day
- 7 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 8 SFO International Airport
- 9 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 10 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 11 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 12 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 13 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 14 Fall color yet?
- 15 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 16 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 17 My Book of Mormon review
- 18 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 19 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 20 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 21 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 22 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 23 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 24 JFK Airport
- 25 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee