We'll be driving to St. Louis for just one night. Looking for nice area where we might stay and be able to walk to dinner. Don't need late night party access, just an nice spot where we can have a lovely dinner (and perhaps a bit of shopping). Suggestions for hotel and/or restaurant? We like creative contemporary cuisine. Thanks, annie
Where to stay and eat in St. Louis
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 2 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 3 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 4 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 5 San Diego Little Italy
- 6 Key West Hotel in January
- 7 Tipping advice
- 8 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 9 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 10 Healdsburg tips
- 11 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 12 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 13 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 14 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 15 los angeles restaurants
- 16 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 17 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 18 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 19 Calf trip
- 20 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 21 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 22 West Maui Restaurants
- 23 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 24 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 25 San Diego Girl's Trip in December