We'll be driving to St. Louis for just one night. Looking for nice area where we might stay and be able to walk to dinner. Don't need late night party access, just an nice spot where we can have a lovely dinner (and perhaps a bit of shopping). Suggestions for hotel and/or restaurant? We like creative contemporary cuisine. Thanks, annie
Where to stay and eat in St. Louis
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 2 San Diego grocery stores
- 3 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 4 Best places to move to Florida?
- 5 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 6 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 7 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 8 Locker at JFK
- 9 Question about Miami travel
- 10 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 11 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 12 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 13 Key Largo, FL
- 14 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 15 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 16 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 17 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 18 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 19 West Coast Bound End of March
- 20 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 21 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 22 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 23 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions