One great place to eat is called Scales and Shells and is on Thames St, i think. It's a casual place, great seafood! No reservations though - put your name in and stroll around for a bit. Have a great trip.
Where to stay and eat in Newport, RI
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Restaurant in Boulder & Sports Bar in Denver
- 2 Roadtrip from Fort Wayne to Denver, what to see???
- 3 Quick Denver Trip!
- 4 4 nights in/near Denver with kids?
- 5 Snowmobiling and Casino?
- 6 Please help plan our road trip from Denver to San Francisco
- 7 Vanc BC-Balti w/change in Denver - how much time for immigration?
- 8 San Francisco - mid October
- 9 Road Trip Visit - Denver, Yellowstone, Mount Rushmore
- 10 Getting from Denver to Colorado Springs [options?]
- 11 Denver Trip Report - Day 1
- 12 Long weekend in the Denver area
- 13 How to get a minivan for a full size car price in Denver
- 14 Denver and Breckenridge in June with young children
- 15 Yellowstone via Denver or Salt Lake City?
- 16 Our first trip to Denver
- 17 denver to badlands
- 18 Denver to Yellowstone in May
- 19 Denver in late September
- 20 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 21 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 22 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 23 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 24 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 25 3 star hotels in manhattan