Our first stop will be in Greenwich, Connecticut. From there, we will head east and north along the coast through Rhode Island, Mass, New Hampshire, and as far north as Rockland/Rockport, Maine. Any ideas on how far we should travel between cites/states/hotels? We're looking for the best places to overnight. We pretty much will be winging this trip.
P.S. We like to eat and shop.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 2 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 3 Mini Trip to Smithsonian Exhibits Facility
- 4 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 5 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 6 Missouri to Yellowstone
- 7 Santa Fe Hotel
- 8 Mt Rushmore
- 9 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 10 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 11 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 12 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 13 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 14 Venice, CA area
- 15 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 16 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 17 Wilmington DE questions
- 18 Road Trip - SF to Sonoma
- 19 Central California Coast Road Trip - Pismo Beach to Monterey
- 20 Palo Alto Transit Center To Facebook HQ
- 21 Vancouver to Washington State
- 22 JFK Terminal 4 to Terminal 8
- 23 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 24 New England Tour
- 25 Rhode Island Get Away