Our first stop will be in Greenwich, Connecticut. From there, we will head east and north along the coast through Rhode Island, Mass, New Hampshire, and as far north as Rockland/Rockport, Maine. Any ideas on how far we should travel between cites/states/hotels? We're looking for the best places to overnight. We pretty much will be winging this trip.
P.S. We like to eat and shop.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.besthealthdiet.com/parisian-glow/
- 2 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 3 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 4 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 5 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 6 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 7 Dining in St. Louis
- 8 AR State Parks
- 9 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 10 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 11 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 12 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 13 Help me with this
- 14 NYC For The Day
- 15 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 16 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 17 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 18 JFK Terminal 8
- 19 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 20 California Trip
- 21 Atlanta With Toddler
- 22 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 23 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 24 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 25 Tohono Chul Tucson?