Our first stop will be in Greenwich, Connecticut. From there, we will head east and north along the coast through Rhode Island, Mass, New Hampshire, and as far north as Rockland/Rockport, Maine. Any ideas on how far we should travel between cites/states/hotels? We're looking for the best places to overnight. We pretty much will be winging this trip.
P.S. We like to eat and shop.
Where to stay along the coast???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 2 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 3 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 4 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 5 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 6 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 7 Charleston, SC help
- 8 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 9 middlebury vt snow
- 10 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 11 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 12 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 13 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 14 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 15 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 16 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 17 Deep South sept 2015
- 18 Self guided White House tour
- 19 Northwest USA
- 20 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 21 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 22 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 23 Portland, OR hotel question
- 24 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 25 san diego or nearby area