Our first stop will be in Greenwich, Connecticut. From there, we will head east and north along the coast through Rhode Island, Mass, New Hampshire, and as far north as Rockland/Rockport, Maine. Any ideas on how far we should travel between cites/states/hotels? We're looking for the best places to overnight. We pretty much will be winging this trip.
P.S. We like to eat and shop.
Where to stay along the coast???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 2 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 3 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 4 Savannah GA
- 5 Things to do around New York
- 6 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 7 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 8 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 9 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 10 Alaska- Best tours
- 11 Hotels near beach orange county
- 12 Cape cod and Acadia
- 13 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 14 Daytona Beach and ??
- 15 Yellowstone Dining
- 16 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 17 Grand Marais?
- 18 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 19 Coronado Ferry
- 20 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 21 First visit in New Mexico
- 22 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 23 Maine in latter half of September
- 24 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 25 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?