Our first stop will be in Greenwich, Connecticut. From there, we will head east and north along the coast through Rhode Island, Mass, New Hampshire, and as far north as Rockland/Rockport, Maine. Any ideas on how far we should travel between cites/states/hotels? We're looking for the best places to overnight. We pretty much will be winging this trip.
P.S. We like to eat and shop.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California trip: Where to go after San Francisco?
- 2 Denali
- 3 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 4 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 5 JFK Terminal 8
- 6 Off-season use of a car on Zion Scenic Drive
- 7 http://supplementplatform.com/1hydro-pro/
- 8 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 9 http://maleenhancementshop.info/muscle-boost-x/
- 10 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/ion-z/
- 11 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 12 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 13 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 14 Are you looking Clipping Path Service?
- 15 Seaside, California
- 16 Are you looking Online Site for Dubai Car?
- 17 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 18 Maine in May?
- 19 Living room should have easy access to the sunshine.
- 20 http://www.supplement4choice.com/dermagieo-serum/
- 21 Are you looking Root of Success?
- 22 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/testx-core/
- 23 http://intelligentadvices.com/1TAC-MILITARY/
- 24 Are you looking Best polling result?
- 25 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula