Our first stop will be in Greenwich, Connecticut. From there, we will head east and north along the coast through Rhode Island, Mass, New Hampshire, and as far north as Rockland/Rockport, Maine. Any ideas on how far we should travel between cites/states/hotels? We're looking for the best places to overnight. We pretty much will be winging this trip.
P.S. We like to eat and shop.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 2 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 3 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 4 Farewell from Ira
- 5 Cashless Toll roads.
- 6 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 7 taking home sand
- 8 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 9 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 10 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 11 Champaigne, Illinois
- 12 Once again, another great trip to DC (August 23-30)
- 13 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 14 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 15 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 16 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 17 Back From Alaska
- 18 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 19 Driving from Austin to San Francisco
- 20 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 21 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 22 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 23 Finding the right moving company. (Calgary to Seattle!)
- 24 orlando need a car?
- 25 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley