Our first stop will be in Greenwich, Connecticut. From there, we will head east and north along the coast through Rhode Island, Mass, New Hampshire, and as far north as Rockland/Rockport, Maine. Any ideas on how far we should travel between cites/states/hotels? We're looking for the best places to overnight. We pretty much will be winging this trip.
P.S. We like to eat and shop.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/iron-bull-edge/
- 3 Azul Verde Design Group Inc
- 4 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 5 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 6 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 7 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 8 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 9 flagstaff
- 10 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 11 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 12 sugestions
- 13 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 14 Rules of the NY Subway
- 15 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 16 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 17 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 18 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 19 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 20 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 21 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 22 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 23 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 24 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 25 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?