Our first stop will be in Greenwich, Connecticut. From there, we will head east and north along the coast through Rhode Island, Mass, New Hampshire, and as far north as Rockland/Rockport, Maine. Any ideas on how far we should travel between cites/states/hotels? We're looking for the best places to overnight. We pretty much will be winging this trip.
P.S. We like to eat and shop.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 2 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 3 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 4 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 5 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 6 destin resorts
- 7 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 8 Arlington funeral plans
- 9 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 10 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 11 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 12 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 13 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 14 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 15 Relocating to the Deep South
- 16 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 17 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 18 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 19 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 20 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 21 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 22 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 23 Airfares in the 1970's
- 24 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 25 Budget hotel San Francisco