Our first stop will be in Greenwich, Connecticut. From there, we will head east and north along the coast through Rhode Island, Mass, New Hampshire, and as far north as Rockland/Rockport, Maine. Any ideas on how far we should travel between cites/states/hotels? We're looking for the best places to overnight. We pretty much will be winging this trip.
P.S. We like to eat and shop.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e
- 2 Things to do in NYC
- 3 The Most Beautiful Building In Los Angeles? Perhaps The Central Library!
- 4 Universal Express℠ Pass Worth it?
- 5 Sandford Airport
- 6 Shenandoah National park
- 7 New Orleans Streetcars
- 8 24 days out west
- 9 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 10 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 11 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers
- 12 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 13 Pacific Northwest
- 14 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 15 Butler Wash - Cedar Mesa Utah
- 16 Hawaii - where?
- 17 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 18 Traveling through MO to Branson
- 19 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 20 Anaheim - no car
- 21 San Francisco to San Diego
- 22 Arizona PHX car rental
- 23 Dinner in Anchorage
- 24 Rental Car Orlando
- 25 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets