Our first stop will be in Greenwich, Connecticut. From there, we will head east and north along the coast through Rhode Island, Mass, New Hampshire, and as far north as Rockland/Rockport, Maine. Any ideas on how far we should travel between cites/states/hotels? We're looking for the best places to overnight. We pretty much will be winging this trip.
P.S. We like to eat and shop.
Where to stay along the coast???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 2 San Francisco - mid October
- 3 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 4 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 5 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 6 Quick Trip to NYC
- 7 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 8 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 9 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 10 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 11 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 12 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 Road trip itinerary
- 15 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 16 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 17 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 20 Vegas hotels for families
- 21 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 22 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 23 denver to badlands
- 24 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 25 4th thread on East Coast trip.