Our first stop will be in Greenwich, Connecticut. From there, we will head east and north along the coast through Rhode Island, Mass, New Hampshire, and as far north as Rockland/Rockport, Maine. Any ideas on how far we should travel between cites/states/hotels? We're looking for the best places to overnight. We pretty much will be winging this trip.
P.S. We like to eat and shop.
Where to stay along the coast???
- 1 San Antonio
- 2 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 5 Hotel near Public Theater
- 6 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 7 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 8 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 9 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 10 Oahu Information
- 11 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 12 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 13 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 14 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 15 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 16 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 17 Savanah Sojourn
- 18 One day in Washington DC
- 19 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 20 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 21 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 22 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 23 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 24 RIP Judy Rogers
- 25 Fun restaurants in New Orleans