Our first stop will be in Greenwich, Connecticut. From there, we will head east and north along the coast through Rhode Island, Mass, New Hampshire, and as far north as Rockland/Rockport, Maine. Any ideas on how far we should travel between cites/states/hotels? We're looking for the best places to overnight. We pretty much will be winging this trip.
P.S. We like to eat and shop.
Where to stay along the coast???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai Garden tours
- 2 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 3 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 4 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 5 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 6 Utah 2
- 7 Las Vegas in March
- 8 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 9 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 10 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 11 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 12 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 13 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 14 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 15 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 16 Montana- what are must see places?
- 17 Orlando parks advice
- 18 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 19 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 20 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 21 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 22 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 23 California San Diego area lodging
- 24 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 25 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again