Our first stop will be in Greenwich, Connecticut. From there, we will head east and north along the coast through Rhode Island, Mass, New Hampshire, and as far north as Rockland/Rockport, Maine. Any ideas on how far we should travel between cites/states/hotels? We're looking for the best places to overnight. We pretty much will be winging this trip.
P.S. We like to eat and shop.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 2 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 3 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 4 Kauai Kona Coast Resort Beachboy
- 5 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 6 Western U.S. Road trip
- 7 Family trip to Arizona/Utah National Parks
- 8 Places to visit with a one year old between MA and WV.
- 9 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 10 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 11 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 12 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 13 Driving from Denver to Ouray Colorado and back in late August
- 14 Seattle plus: San Juan Island, Victoria, or Vancouver?
- 15 Returned from Sedona
- 16 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 17 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 18 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 19 New Orleans logistics
- 20 First Trip to New Orleans
- 21 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 22 North Carolina Coast
- 23 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 24 Mt Rushmore/Badlands late March?
- 25 Wildlife hike in Colorado Springs