Our first stop will be in Greenwich, Connecticut. From there, we will head east and north along the coast through Rhode Island, Mass, New Hampshire, and as far north as Rockland/Rockport, Maine. Any ideas on how far we should travel between cites/states/hotels? We're looking for the best places to overnight. We pretty much will be winging this trip.
P.S. We like to eat and shop.
Where to stay along the coast???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Apartment Rentals DC
- 2 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 3 Round trip from Chicago
- 4 Vegas hotels for families
- 5 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 6 Sonoma: Jack London State Historic Park
- 7 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 8 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 9 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 10 Tour companies
- 11 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 14 Zion to Albuquerque
- 15 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 16 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 17 Quick Trip to NYC
- 18 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 19 San Francisco - mid October
- 20 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 21 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 22 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 23 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 24 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 25 4th thread on East Coast trip.