Our first stop will be in Greenwich, Connecticut. From there, we will head east and north along the coast through Rhode Island, Mass, New Hampshire, and as far north as Rockland/Rockport, Maine. Any ideas on how far we should travel between cites/states/hotels? We're looking for the best places to overnight. We pretty much will be winging this trip.
P.S. We like to eat and shop.
Where to stay along the coast???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 2 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 3 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 4 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 5 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 6 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 7 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 8 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 9 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 10 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 11 From Seattle airport to the city
- 12 Middle America in October
- 13 New York City Christmas Trip
- 14 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 15 visit to HIghLine
- 16 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 17 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 18 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 19 Colorado Skiing
- 20 4 week family trip ideas
- 21 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 22 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 23 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 24 Help with the Itinerary - February 2015
- 25 attraction/tour ticket purchase