My husband and I are flying to jfk.. and would like to travel a few hours outside of new york ( in november) and then drive to newark where we are going to the prudential centre.. any suggestions as to areas worth seeing no further than a few hours drive? we have been to manhattan before and would like to see some more of the surrounding areas...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementschat.com/envy-rx-serum/
- 2 Mesa Verde question
- 3 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 4 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 5 Planning our Move
- 6 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 7 Primal Shred – Primal Shred Its Work Muscle Growth For Male
- 8 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 9 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 10 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 11 Wilmington DE questions
- 12 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 13 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 14 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 15 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 16 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 17 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 18 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 19 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 20 Hotel advise Chicago
- 21 Maui and Kauai
- 22 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 23 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 24 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 25 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums