My husband and I are flying to jfk.. and would like to travel a few hours outside of new york ( in november) and then drive to newark where we are going to the prudential centre.. any suggestions as to areas worth seeing no further than a few hours drive? we have been to manhattan before and would like to see some more of the surrounding areas...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 2 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 3 San Francisco California
- 4 My Topic Tennessee; no makeup or hair products
- 5 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 6 Hunting Trip For Husbands Birthday
- 7 Which tide pool is best to see in Seattle?
- 8 Dupont Circle Hotels
- 9 Short civil rights your Atlanta to Birningham
- 10 Las Vegas
- 11 Florida Family vacation in California
- 12 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 13 Must eats in Fort Worth,TX
- 14 Miami and New Orleans
- 15 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 16 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 17 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 18 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 19 September Road Trip in New England
- 20 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 21 NYC with 8 yr old
- 22 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 23 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 24 Need help: itinerary from Kansas City to Yellowstone and back
- 25 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV