My husband and I are flying to jfk.. and would like to travel a few hours outside of new york ( in november) and then drive to newark where we are going to the prudential centre.. any suggestions as to areas worth seeing no further than a few hours drive? we have been to manhattan before and would like to see some more of the surrounding areas...
where to stay 2 hours from new york
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 2 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 3 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 4 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 5 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 6 East Coast in December
- 7 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 8 Pyrotechnic Send-off
- 9 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 10 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 11 Florida St George's Island
- 12 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 13 Washington DC in Spring?
- 14 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 15 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 16 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 17 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 18 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 19 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 20 Weekend in NYC
- 21 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 22 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 23 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 24 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 25 Breckenridge in October