After living in Southern California our entire lives, my husband and our two daughters (ages 3 and 6 mos.) have just moved to the Pacific Northwest (about an hour and 15 minutes outside of Seattle). We're eager to start exploring all the new places around us, but are a little lost/overwhelmed on where to start? Any suggestions on where to begin? Day trips, overnight stops, or weekend getaway suggestions are all welcome! We're VERY comfortable traveling with our daughters, and love doing just about everything! Thanks in advance for your thoughts!
Where to start in the Pacific Northwest?
- 1 Road Trip from Tahoe to the Tetons and Yellowstone
- 2 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 3 South Dakota--last minute trip; deciding where to stay in Black Hills
- 4 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 5 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 6 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 7 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 8 Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
- 9 Updates from Hanalei
- 10 Flying within the US, ID Question!
- 11 Tale of Two Siblings in Kauai...how did we end up in Honolulu?
- 12 Northwest Trip
- 13 Two days in Aug near Denver or Colorado Springs - suggestions?
- 14 Death Valley in November
- 15 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 16 Maui 10-night Hotel Itinerary
- 17 2nd Choice"Cute Town" betw ALB Albany Airport-Lake George-Take TWO
- 18 Fenway Park Ticket Guru's
- 19 Moms and Kids Catalina Island - Mini Trip Report
- 20 Blue ridge parkway
- 21 Charleston Restaurant week Visit - Q's
- 22 four nights in the Finger Lakes
- 23 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 24 Western NC Zipline
- 25 Best places to stay between LA and San Francisco