My parents are doing a hectic 2 week road trip around the Carolinas in September. They will be flying back to Ireland from Washington Dullus Airport. At the end of their trip they would like to spend a relaxing week somewhere within an hour or two from Washington, preferably near the water. I would really appreciate if anyone had any ideas for a town or hotel that would be suitable.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 2 Lounge Talk
- 3 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 4 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 5 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 6 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 7 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 8 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 9 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 10 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 11 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 12 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 13 OHare car service north suburbs
- 14 Yellowstone
- 15 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 16 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 17 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 18 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 19 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 20 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale
- 21 Page, AZ area
- 22 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 23 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 24 Traveling Alone
- 25 Northern California Redwoods