My parents are doing a hectic 2 week road trip around the Carolinas in September. They will be flying back to Ireland from Washington Dullus Airport. At the end of their trip they would like to spend a relaxing week somewhere within an hour or two from Washington, preferably near the water. I would really appreciate if anyone had any ideas for a town or hotel that would be suitable.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is leaving your puppy for two weeks bad?
- 2 TSA Security Question
- 3 Airbnb and Santa Fe/Where to Stay
- 4 hotel in NYC
- 5 3 day wine detour through the Willamette Valley
- 6 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 7 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 8 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 9 911 Museum
- 10 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 11 Austin TX restaurants
- 12 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 13 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 14 Hotel in Austin
- 15 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 16 New York on the Super Cheap, May 2017
- 17 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 18 HotAirBalloon Festival
- 19 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 20 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 21 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 22 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 23 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 24 5 Days near Denver
- 25 Sonoma alley in May