I am just starting to plan a long weekend trip for my husband and I so we can see some fall foliage this year. Since we live in Florida I have no idea where is the best state or time to do this. We will probably come up either the end of September or early October 2012 and want just to enjoy the fall beauty. We love staying at B & B's or Inns, no big hotels for us, so we need lots of help. I have gotten great help from Fodor's posters for our 2009 & 2010 trips to Ireland, which were WONDERFUL, so I am counting on you again. Please let me know your experiences and input. THANKS!
Where to See the Best Fall Foliage in Late September, Early October?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Vero Beach FL
- 2 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 3 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 4 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 5 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 6 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 7 Question about Boulder area
- 8 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 9 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 10 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 11 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 12 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 13 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 14 Savanah Sojourn
- 15 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 16 San Antonio
- 17 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 18 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 19 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 20 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 21 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 22 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 23 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 24 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 25 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question