I am just starting to plan a long weekend trip for my husband and I so we can see some fall foliage this year. Since we live in Florida I have no idea where is the best state or time to do this. We will probably come up either the end of September or early October 2012 and want just to enjoy the fall beauty. We love staying at B & B's or Inns, no big hotels for us, so we need lots of help. I have gotten great help from Fodor's posters for our 2009 & 2010 trips to Ireland, which were WONDERFUL, so I am counting on you again. Please let me know your experiences and input. THANKS!
Where to See the Best Fall Foliage in Late September, Early October?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 2 Best Destination in USA
- 3 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 4 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 5 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 6 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 7 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 8 x mas
- 9 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 10 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 11 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 12 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 13 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 14 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 15 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 16 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 17 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 18 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 19 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 20 Choosing best Seats Radio City
- 21 New Orleans help please
- 22 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 23 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 24 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 25 los angeles restaurants