I am just starting to plan a long weekend trip for my husband and I so we can see some fall foliage this year. Since we live in Florida I have no idea where is the best state or time to do this. We will probably come up either the end of September or early October 2012 and want just to enjoy the fall beauty. We love staying at B & B's or Inns, no big hotels for us, so we need lots of help. I have gotten great help from Fodor's posters for our 2009 & 2010 trips to Ireland, which were WONDERFUL, so I am counting on you again. Please let me know your experiences and input. THANKS!
Where to See the Best Fall Foliage in Late September, Early October?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 2 Travel West Coast
- 3 Where to go in Maine?
- 4 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 5 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 6 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 9 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 12 Rafting near Denali
- 13 Colorado in the summer!
- 14 Kennebunkport and....?
- 15 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 16 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 17 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 18 WISCONSIN
- 19 Jersey City Parking
- 20 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 21 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 22 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 23 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 24 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 25 New York City Restaurants