I am just starting to plan a long weekend trip for my husband and I so we can see some fall foliage this year. Since we live in Florida I have no idea where is the best state or time to do this. We will probably come up either the end of September or early October 2012 and want just to enjoy the fall beauty. We love staying at B & B's or Inns, no big hotels for us, so we need lots of help. I have gotten great help from Fodor's posters for our 2009 & 2010 trips to Ireland, which were WONDERFUL, so I am counting on you again. Please let me know your experiences and input. THANKS!
Where to See the Best Fall Foliage in Late September, Early October?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 2 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 3 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 4 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 5 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 6 Minneapolis Parking
- 7 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 8 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 9 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 10 Romantic destination in the US
- 11 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 12 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 13 Things to do in La Jolla
- 14 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 15 family road trip
- 16 Alaska Trip Planning
- 17 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 18 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 19 Kid School Admission
- 20 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 21 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 22 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 23 New York City-New Things?
- 24 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 25 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA