I am just starting to plan a long weekend trip for my husband and I so we can see some fall foliage this year. Since we live in Florida I have no idea where is the best state or time to do this. We will probably come up either the end of September or early October 2012 and want just to enjoy the fall beauty. We love staying at B & B's or Inns, no big hotels for us, so we need lots of help. I have gotten great help from Fodor's posters for our 2009 & 2010 trips to Ireland, which were WONDERFUL, so I am counting on you again. Please let me know your experiences and input. THANKS!
Where to See the Best Fall Foliage in Late September, Early October?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 2 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 3 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 4 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 5 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 6 Where to from Tampa?
- 7 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 8 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 9 December trip from San Francisco to LA
- 10 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 11 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 12 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 13 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 14 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 15 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 16 Is the New York subway safe?
- 17 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 18 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 19 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 20 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 21 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 22 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 23 Skiing New Mexico
- 24 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 25 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014