We will be traveling to San Diego for a week (after staying for a week-and-a-half in LA) with our 5 year old twins in August. We want to rent a house or apartment so we can cook meals and save money. We will want to visit Sea World and Balboa Park and possibly the Wild Animal Park and Legoland (we've been to the zoo - this is not our first trip to S.D.).
So, I am wondering where to look for a house/ apartment. It does not need to be a touristy area, and we can't afford anything expensive. We will have our car and will try to eat in a fair amount. But, it would be nice if it wasn't too far from the attractions we plan to visit, and if it was near a good beach. I am not that familiar with San Diego outside of the downtown area, so any advice would be appreciated!
Where to Rent a House in San Diego?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 2 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 3 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 4 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 5 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 6 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 7 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 8 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 9 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 10 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 11 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 12 Breckenridge in October
- 13 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 14 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 15 Richmond highlights?
- 16 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 17 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 18 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 19 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 20 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 21 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 22 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 23 Washington DC in Spring?
- 24 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 25 montana vs ft nelson bc area