We will be traveling to San Diego for a week (after staying for a week-and-a-half in LA) with our 5 year old twins in August. We want to rent a house or apartment so we can cook meals and save money. We will want to visit Sea World and Balboa Park and possibly the Wild Animal Park and Legoland (we've been to the zoo - this is not our first trip to S.D.).
So, I am wondering where to look for a house/ apartment. It does not need to be a touristy area, and we can't afford anything expensive. We will have our car and will try to eat in a fair amount. But, it would be nice if it wasn't too far from the attractions we plan to visit, and if it was near a good beach. I am not that familiar with San Diego outside of the downtown area, so any advice would be appreciated!
Where to Rent a House in San Diego?
- 1 Apartment For Rent in Philadelphia
- 2 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 3 Warm and don't Drive
- 4 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 5 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 6 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 7 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 8 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 9 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 10 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 11 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 Savanah Sojourn
- 14 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 15 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 16 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 17 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 18 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 19 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 20 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 21 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 22 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 23 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 24 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 25 Madison Square Garden