We will be traveling to San Diego for a week (after staying for a week-and-a-half in LA) with our 5 year old twins in August. We want to rent a house or apartment so we can cook meals and save money. We will want to visit Sea World and Balboa Park and possibly the Wild Animal Park and Legoland (we've been to the zoo - this is not our first trip to S.D.).
So, I am wondering where to look for a house/ apartment. It does not need to be a touristy area, and we can't afford anything expensive. We will have our car and will try to eat in a fair amount. But, it would be nice if it wasn't too far from the attractions we plan to visit, and if it was near a good beach. I am not that familiar with San Diego outside of the downtown area, so any advice would be appreciated!
Where to Rent a House in San Diego?
- 1 Newport, RI Questions
- 2 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 3 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 4 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 5 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 6 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 7 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 8 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 9 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 10 Using public transit in San Diego
- 11 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 12 Seward to Anchorage
- 13 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 14 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 15 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 16 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 17 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 18 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 19 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 20 Car trip from Seattle
- 21 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 22 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 23 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 24 Savannah restaurants
- 25 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG