We will be traveling to San Diego for a week (after staying for a week-and-a-half in LA) with our 5 year old twins in August. We want to rent a house or apartment so we can cook meals and save money. We will want to visit Sea World and Balboa Park and possibly the Wild Animal Park and Legoland (we've been to the zoo - this is not our first trip to S.D.).
So, I am wondering where to look for a house/ apartment. It does not need to be a touristy area, and we can't afford anything expensive. We will have our car and will try to eat in a fair amount. But, it would be nice if it wasn't too far from the attractions we plan to visit, and if it was near a good beach. I am not that familiar with San Diego outside of the downtown area, so any advice would be appreciated!
Where to Rent a House in San Diego?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 2 Colorado aspen updates
- 3 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 4 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 5 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 6 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 7 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 8 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 9 Long Island Advice
- 10 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 11 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 12 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 13 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 14 Boston suggestions
- 15 California
- 16 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 17 Tucson area flooding
- 18 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 19 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 20 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 21 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 22 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 23 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 24 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 25 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio