We will be traveling to San Diego for a week (after staying for a week-and-a-half in LA) with our 5 year old twins in August. We want to rent a house or apartment so we can cook meals and save money. We will want to visit Sea World and Balboa Park and possibly the Wild Animal Park and Legoland (we've been to the zoo - this is not our first trip to S.D.).
So, I am wondering where to look for a house/ apartment. It does not need to be a touristy area, and we can't afford anything expensive. We will have our car and will try to eat in a fair amount. But, it would be nice if it wasn't too far from the attractions we plan to visit, and if it was near a good beach. I am not that familiar with San Diego outside of the downtown area, so any advice would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 2 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 3 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 4 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 5 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 6 sugestions
- 7 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 8 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 9 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 10 Rules of the NY Subway
- 11 Big Sur Help!!
- 12 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 13 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 14 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 15 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 16 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 17 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 18 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 19 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 20 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 21 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 22 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 23 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 24 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 25 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...