My husband and I have weathered many a snowstorm and harsh winters in Maryland, so we are seriously considering moving to Florida. I am a pharmacist , so employment doesn't worry me, it's the crime and schools I have read about. What are property taxes like? Our son is 12, and we want a good school district. I have visited various parts of Florida from March through November, so I know how hot it can get. Suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
Where to raise a family in Florida?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA trip
- 2 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 3 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 4 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 5 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 6 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 7 Theater Historians
- 8 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 9 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 10 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 11 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 12 Getaway
- 13 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 14 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 15 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 16 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 17 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 18 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 19 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 20 Boston hotel & transportation
- 21 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 22 NBA tickets??
- 23 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 24 Air Connections on Maui
- 25 hilton capital