I have read dozens and dozens of posts and website material about the Eielson Visitor Center shuttle bus. Posters write great messages and articles about what they saw on the bus while going to the Eielson Visitor Center. I can even go to their website and buy tickets. But, I cannot find one piece of information that tells me where the bus runs originate and where you can catch this shuttle in Denali. Can somebody please share that information? Thanks.
Where to Pick Up the Shuttle Buses in Denali
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 2 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 3 Refining my California Itinerary
- 4 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 5 Oregon Road Trip
- 6 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 7 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 8 Getaway
- 9 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 10 Moving to New Jersey
- 11 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 12 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 13 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 14 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 15 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 16 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 17 St. Simon, Georgia
- 18 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 19 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 20 4 week family trip ideas
- 21 Christmas in TX
- 22 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 23 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 24 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 25 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?