I have read dozens and dozens of posts and website material about the Eielson Visitor Center shuttle bus. Posters write great messages and articles about what they saw on the bus while going to the Eielson Visitor Center. I can even go to their website and buy tickets. But, I cannot find one piece of information that tells me where the bus runs originate and where you can catch this shuttle in Denali. Can somebody please share that information? Thanks.
Where to Pick Up the Shuttle Buses in Denali
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 2 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 3 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 4 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 5 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 6 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 7 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 8 Balloon fest hotels
- 9 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 10 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 11 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 12 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 13 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 14 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 15 Transportation help in Philly
- 16 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 17 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch
- 18 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 19 New York Trip
- 20 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 23 palm desert, CA
- 24 late-night DC restaurant
- 25 Philadelphia ?