Good morning all --
My DH and I are belatedly starting to plan the details of our trip to Yellowstone & Grand Tetons, Sept. 19-29. We got all the flights & hotels & rental car squared away in February and then life just got tremendously busy and we stopped thinking about it. Now that the trip is less than 2 months away we are starting to think maybe we should get moving on this ...
We are staying a couple nights at the Old Faithful Inn and have made a reservation in their dining room for dinner one of the nights. But that's all we've got. When we are out hiking, we're mostly pasta/pizza/salad/burger types (I'm a vegetarian so no burgers for me). When we were in Alaska a couple years ago we had an RV so it was easy, obviously, to bring our own supplies for meals & snacks for hiking. How can we do this in Yellowstone/GT? Or should we not plan on this at all and, then -- are there places to eat that we don't really need to make reservations for? Is the best place to pick up fruit/granola bars/whatever in Jackson before setting off? We would love to have a big bag of non-perishable groceries with us. I can imagine that whatever little stores there are in the parks -- and I'm only assuming there are some -- will be super-expensive?
Thanks for any help you can give.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 2 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 3 http://www.fitnessbywill.com/nitric-max-muscle/
- 4 http://greendetoxpatch.net/luxe-dior/
- 5 http://www.betamortgageratecutter.com/zippyloan/
- 6 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/ketone-life/
- 7 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/white-light-smile/
- 8 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrol/
- 9 http://healthrewind.com/brain-plus-iq/
- 10 http://healthrewind.com/eyeperla-anti-aging-serum/
- 11 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/ketone-life/
- 12 http://advancemenpower.com/x-alpha-muscle/
- 13 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/nugenix-testosterone-booster/
- 14 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 15 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 16 Desert Southwest
- 17 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 18 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 19 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 20 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 21 Kids Vacation Place
- 22 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 23 Boston waterfront Italian
- 24 Mardi Gras
- 25 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
Where to pick up groceries/supplies before entering Y-stone/GT
Good morning all --