Good morning all --
My DH and I are belatedly starting to plan the details of our trip to Yellowstone & Grand Tetons, Sept. 19-29. We got all the flights & hotels & rental car squared away in February and then life just got tremendously busy and we stopped thinking about it. Now that the trip is less than 2 months away we are starting to think maybe we should get moving on this ...
We are staying a couple nights at the Old Faithful Inn and have made a reservation in their dining room for dinner one of the nights. But that's all we've got. When we are out hiking, we're mostly pasta/pizza/salad/burger types (I'm a vegetarian so no burgers for me). When we were in Alaska a couple years ago we had an RV so it was easy, obviously, to bring our own supplies for meals & snacks for hiking. How can we do this in Yellowstone/GT? Or should we not plan on this at all and, then -- are there places to eat that we don't really need to make reservations for? Is the best place to pick up fruit/granola bars/whatever in Jackson before setting off? We would love to have a big bag of non-perishable groceries with us. I can imagine that whatever little stores there are in the parks -- and I'm only assuming there are some -- will be super-expensive?
Thanks for any help you can give.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/rexburn-and-maxgain/
- 2 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/testorx/
- 3 My blood pressure should have shot through
- 4 Tips For Dumping Under Eye Bags
- 5 Crazy Mass Review - Enables fast and efficient fat Reduction
- 6 Sedona to Vegas
- 7 Broadway show tickets
- 8 Restaurants in DC
- 9 Hawk's
- 10 4th of July in Chicago
- 11 Oahu hotels
- 12 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 13 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 14 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 15 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 16 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 17 pulling a tent trailer in utah
- 18 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 19 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 20 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 21 Is the California Zephyr really a once in a life time experience?
- 22 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 23 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island
- 24 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 25 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
Where to pick up groceries/supplies before entering Y-stone/GT
Good morning all --