Dayton or a bit north will be about the halfway point of an overnight drive from Asheville NC to Ontario Canada (east of Detroit). Any thoughts on where to spend the night? Somewhere in a pleasant area with a decent hotel and a choice of a few restaurants nearby?
Where to overnight in the Dayton area?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Christmas weather?
- 3 Big island itinerary
- 4 New York City and New England
- 5 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 6 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 7 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 8 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 9 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 10 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 11 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 14 Thousand Islands
- 15 Best Destination in USA
- 16 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 17 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 18 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 19 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 20 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 21 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 22 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 23 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 24 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 25 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary