DH and I are going to Walt Disney World in a few weeks. We have friends who live a distance from us and who will be in St. Pete Beach at the same time. We'd like to meet them for dinner somewhere one evening, but since it's an almost two hour trip each way, they suggested we split the difference and meet somewhere about halfway between the two. Can anyone recommend a good place to meet for dinner that wouldn't be too inconvenient? It doesn't need to be fancy (the other husband is a basic meat and potatoes kind of guy), but it would be nice to have a relaxed meal with a glass of wine. The other couple is also partial to mexican food, or good seafood, if that helps. Thanks for any suggestions.
Where to meet for dinner between WDW and St. Pete Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 2 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 3 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 4 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 7 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 8 charleston during Christmas Week
- 9 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 10 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 11 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 12 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 15 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 16 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 17 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 18 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 19 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 20 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 21 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 22 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 23 Key West Hotel in January
- 24 los angeles restaurants
- 25 West Maui Restaurants