DH and I are going to Walt Disney World in a few weeks. We have friends who live a distance from us and who will be in St. Pete Beach at the same time. We'd like to meet them for dinner somewhere one evening, but since it's an almost two hour trip each way, they suggested we split the difference and meet somewhere about halfway between the two. Can anyone recommend a good place to meet for dinner that wouldn't be too inconvenient? It doesn't need to be fancy (the other husband is a basic meat and potatoes kind of guy), but it would be nice to have a relaxed meal with a glass of wine. The other couple is also partial to mexican food, or good seafood, if that helps. Thanks for any suggestions.
Where to meet for dinner between WDW and St. Pete Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 2 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 5 First family ski trip
- 6 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 7 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 8 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 9 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 10 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 11 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 12 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 13 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 17 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 18 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 19 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 20 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 21 Denver in a half day
- 22 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 23 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 24 Oahu ideas
- 25 Grand Circle & Wyoming