DH and I are going to Walt Disney World in a few weeks. We have friends who live a distance from us and who will be in St. Pete Beach at the same time. We'd like to meet them for dinner somewhere one evening, but since it's an almost two hour trip each way, they suggested we split the difference and meet somewhere about halfway between the two. Can anyone recommend a good place to meet for dinner that wouldn't be too inconvenient? It doesn't need to be fancy (the other husband is a basic meat and potatoes kind of guy), but it would be nice to have a relaxed meal with a glass of wine. The other couple is also partial to mexican food, or good seafood, if that helps. Thanks for any suggestions.
Where to meet for dinner between WDW and St. Pete Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 2 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 3 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 4 West Coast Road Trip
- 5 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 6 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 7 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 8 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 9 California
- 10 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 11 Moving to New Jersey
- 12 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 13 Maui itinerary
- 14 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 15 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 16 Car Needed in Austin?
- 17 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 18 New Orleans Weekend
- 19 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 20 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 21 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 22 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 23 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 24 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 25 Delaware - what do you recommend?