DH and I are going to Walt Disney World in a few weeks. We have friends who live a distance from us and who will be in St. Pete Beach at the same time. We'd like to meet them for dinner somewhere one evening, but since it's an almost two hour trip each way, they suggested we split the difference and meet somewhere about halfway between the two. Can anyone recommend a good place to meet for dinner that wouldn't be too inconvenient? It doesn't need to be fancy (the other husband is a basic meat and potatoes kind of guy), but it would be nice to have a relaxed meal with a glass of wine. The other couple is also partial to mexican food, or good seafood, if that helps. Thanks for any suggestions.
Where to meet for dinner between WDW and St. Pete Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 2 New Orleans
- 3 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 4 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 5 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 6 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 7 Seattle - newby questions
- 8 California: Getty museum
- 9 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 10 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 11 NYC hotel/July
- 12 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 13 tip for valet parking
- 14 Fun Home now on Broadway
- 15 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 16 Grand Circle Road Trip with Older Parents
- 17 Restaurants Chicago June
- 18 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 19 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 20 Girlfriends getaway in San Francisco
- 21 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 22 NYC with my 13 year old
- 23 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 24 Girls' Getaway
- 25 Seattle Visit April