DH and I are going to Walt Disney World in a few weeks. We have friends who live a distance from us and who will be in St. Pete Beach at the same time. We'd like to meet them for dinner somewhere one evening, but since it's an almost two hour trip each way, they suggested we split the difference and meet somewhere about halfway between the two. Can anyone recommend a good place to meet for dinner that wouldn't be too inconvenient? It doesn't need to be fancy (the other husband is a basic meat and potatoes kind of guy), but it would be nice to have a relaxed meal with a glass of wine. The other couple is also partial to mexican food, or good seafood, if that helps. Thanks for any suggestions.
Where to meet for dinner between WDW and St. Pete Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in Manhattan
- 2 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 3 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 4 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 5 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 6 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 7 From Seattle airport to the city
- 8 General Utah planning questions
- 9 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 10 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 11 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 12 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 13 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 14 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 15 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 16 New York City Christmas Trip
- 17 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 18 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 19 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 20 Colorado Skiing
- 21 American Honeymoon in March
- 22 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 23 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 24 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 25 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando