DH and I are going to Walt Disney World in a few weeks. We have friends who live a distance from us and who will be in St. Pete Beach at the same time. We'd like to meet them for dinner somewhere one evening, but since it's an almost two hour trip each way, they suggested we split the difference and meet somewhere about halfway between the two. Can anyone recommend a good place to meet for dinner that wouldn't be too inconvenient? It doesn't need to be fancy (the other husband is a basic meat and potatoes kind of guy), but it would be nice to have a relaxed meal with a glass of wine. The other couple is also partial to mexican food, or good seafood, if that helps. Thanks for any suggestions.
Where to meet for dinner between WDW and St. Pete Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 2 SFO International Airport
- 3 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 4 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 5 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 6 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 7 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 8 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 9 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 10 Fall color yet?
- 11 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 12 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 13 My Book of Mormon review
- 14 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 15 Colorado aspen updates
- 16 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 19 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 20 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 21 Arches National Park in a day
- 22 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 23 JFK Airport
- 24 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 25 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?