DH and I are going to Walt Disney World in a few weeks. We have friends who live a distance from us and who will be in St. Pete Beach at the same time. We'd like to meet them for dinner somewhere one evening, but since it's an almost two hour trip each way, they suggested we split the difference and meet somewhere about halfway between the two. Can anyone recommend a good place to meet for dinner that wouldn't be too inconvenient? It doesn't need to be fancy (the other husband is a basic meat and potatoes kind of guy), but it would be nice to have a relaxed meal with a glass of wine. The other couple is also partial to mexican food, or good seafood, if that helps. Thanks for any suggestions.
Where to meet for dinner between WDW and St. Pete Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 2 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 3 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 4 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 5 Charlotte restaurant help
- 6 Fancy dining
- 7 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 8 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 9 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 10 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 11 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 12 Itinerary opinions
- 13 moving to florida
- 14 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 15 Alaska railroad?
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 18 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 19 culpepper
- 20 NYC Clubs for live music
- 21 Mesa Verde
- 22 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 23 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 24 Calgary to Banff
- 25 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?