I am a 34 year old,single female that currently lives in Dallas, TX. I want to move to a place where there is greater potential to find a mate. I am looking for a place that the men are not intimidated by an independant,successful woman.I am drawn to New York City because I have many friends there and I enjoy the energy. I am drawn to Fort Lauderdale/Boca/Del Ray area because of the weather and because I love to scuba dive. I know they are opposites, but which city hosts the greater potential?
Where to live? New york or Florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 2 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 3 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 4 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 5 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 6 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 7 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart
- 8 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 9 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 10 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 11 Houston in September
- 12 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 13 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 14 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 15 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 16 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 17 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 18 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 19 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 20 New York Trip
- 21 Balloon fest hotels
- 22 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 23 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 24 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 25 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?