We are doing a 2 month RV trip through the western U.S. and should be somewhere in Utah around Labor Day. We want to avoid crowds as much as possible, but know that might be tough to do over the holiday. Any suggestions on where we can hang out for the Labor Day weekend without huge crowds? We were thinking of finding a good spot in or near SLC, thought the city might be better than one of the state or national parks, and then resume our travels after the weekend. Any other ideas?
Where to hole up for Labor day?
- 1 Minneapolis Hotel
- 2 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 3 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 4 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 5 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 6 Seward to Anchorage
- 7 California, Northern
- 8 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 9 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 10 Airport luggage tamparing
- 11 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 12 New York City Parking
- 13 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 14 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 15 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 16 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 17 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 18 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 19 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 20 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 21 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 22 Washington Wineries
- 23 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed
- 24 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 25 Luxor Egypt