We have 3 generations who we're trying to gather around Las Vegas (for geographic proximity and travel convenience). Anyone have suggestions for a place for a family to get together? I have been to Las Vegas many times, and I'd prefer something away from the Strip. Thoughts? We were thinking somewhere within an hour or so of Las Vegas. Thanks for any suggestions!
Where to have a family reunion around Las Vegas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Will have five days in Savannah
- 2 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 3 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 4 New England in the fall
- 5 Our perfect day in Key West
- 6 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 7 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 8 Mesa Verde
- 9 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 10 Long Beach Aquarium Trip
- 11 Itinerary opinions
- 12 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 13 Paved bike path near Bryce Canyon, through Red Canyon
- 14 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 15 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 16 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 17 Trip Report - Santa Monica, Dinosaur, Steamboat, and Telluride
- 18 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 19 NYC Clubs for live music
- 20 relocating travel
- 21 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 22 Seattle Hyatts
- 23 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 24 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 25 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?