My husband and I are going on a cruise that takes off from Rome at the end of November, and we're planning on spending a few days somewhere in Italy before hand, 4 max. We've already been to Rome and Florence and were wondering where to go next? Although northern Italy is most appealing, we live in the mountains of Colorado and want to escape the cold. Would it be too late to go to the wine country or should we go south? Any suggestions would be great! Where would you go and what would you do?
Where to go next in Italy
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 Dining in D.C.
- 3 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 4 Jersey City Parking
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Washington DC Metro
- 7 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 8 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 9 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 10 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 11 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 12 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 13 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 14 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 15 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 16 Alaska cruise and land
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 19 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 20 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 21 NYC taxi vs car service
- 22 rain in Kauai
- 23 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 24 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 25 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?