My husband and I are going on a cruise that takes off from Rome at the end of November, and we're planning on spending a few days somewhere in Italy before hand, 4 max. We've already been to Rome and Florence and were wondering where to go next? Although northern Italy is most appealing, we live in the mountains of Colorado and want to escape the cold. Would it be too late to go to the wine country or should we go south? Any suggestions would be great! Where would you go and what would you do?
Where to go next in Italy
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 2 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 3 Hotels Philly
- 4 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 5 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 6 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 7 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 8 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 9 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 10 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 11 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 12 Texas
- 13 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 14 California
- 15 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 16 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 17 Deep South sept 2015
- 18 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 19 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 20 Cross Country RV Trip
- 21 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 22 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 23 Ackislander
- 24 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 25 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby