We live in the NYC area and next week I would like to take my daughter and my 2 year old grand daughter for a 3 or 4 day mini vacation. I would like some sort of beach either ocean or lake (so the baby can play) nice pool, shopping and a nice restaurant or two. I will drive up to 3 - 4 hours from Westchester. I know I don't want a large city. What do you think? Thanks.
Where to go in NY, CT, MA,or VT????
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 2 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 3 Berkshires
- 4 Sea world San Diego
- 5 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 6 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 7 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 8 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 9 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 10 Las Vegas in March
- 11 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 12 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 13 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 14 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 15 Clearwater visit.
- 16 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 17 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 18 2nd Trip to Alaska, Looking for some off the beaten path suggestions
- 19 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 20 hotels near Denali
- 21 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 22 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 23 Lunch on the Turquoise Trail
- 24 Utah 2
- 25 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA