We live in the NYC area and next week I would like to take my daughter and my 2 year old grand daughter for a 3 or 4 day mini vacation. I would like some sort of beach either ocean or lake (so the baby can play) nice pool, shopping and a nice restaurant or two. I will drive up to 3 - 4 hours from Westchester. I know I don't want a large city. What do you think? Thanks.
Where to go in NY, CT, MA,or VT????
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 2 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 3 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 4 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 5 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 6 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 7 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 8 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 9 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 10 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 11 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 12 Re-Visit DC
- 13 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 14 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 15 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.
- 16 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 17 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 20 Victoria Clipper to Friday Harbor/San Juan Islands
- 21 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 22 2 day in Adirondack park
- 23 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 24 A specific safety issue in Area Hell's Kitchen, 43th West Street
- 25 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation