We live in the NYC area and next week I would like to take my daughter and my 2 year old grand daughter for a 3 or 4 day mini vacation. I would like some sort of beach either ocean or lake (so the baby can play) nice pool, shopping and a nice restaurant or two. I will drive up to 3 - 4 hours from Westchester. I know I don't want a large city. What do you think? Thanks.
Where to go in NY, CT, MA,or VT????
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 moving to florida
- 2 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 3 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 4 Hotel near Miami airport
- 5 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 6 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 7 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 8 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 9 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 10 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 11 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 12 Mesa Verde
- 13 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 14 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 15 Road Trip SW
- 16 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 17 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 18 culpepper
- 19 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 20 Chicago trip
- 21 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 22 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 23 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 24 Santa Barbara, California
- 25 3 days, 4 nights in Denver