I live in Ohio, have a son & wife In Boston, and the other son & wife live in San Francisco. I would like to meet up some place the end of March for a long weekend that is conducive to travel for both coasts. We used a friend's timeshare and met in Las Vegas 2 yrs. ago and that worked out. I need some ideas where we could meet. I would prefer that we all stay together rather than in hotel rooms; usually cheaper and nicer to all be together. Any suggestions??
Where to go in March with 2 grown sons & wives???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California & French Polynesia
- 2 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 3 American Honeymoon in March
- 4 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 5 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 6 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 7 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 8 How to dress in Vegas
- 9 Dining in Manhattan
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 13 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 14 St Patrick's renovations
- 15 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 18 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 19 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 20 From Seattle airport to the city
- 21 General Utah planning questions
- 22 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 23 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 24 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 25 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM