I live in NJ just outside NYC and want to visit Maine this year.
I want to visit somewhere on the water for good Lobster, etc. Where do you recommend I visit and what is the best way to get there?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 jechua: Tec*h SUPP0RT hp printer CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 hp 24*7
- 2 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 3 Collector: MS/OFFICE/36S tec^h Support C0NTACT 1855:999:8045 DIS24*7
- 4 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 5 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 6 Las Vegas trip report
- 7 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 8 Lunch in Central Park
- 9 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 10 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 11 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 12 My travels to Monument Valley
- 13 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 14 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 15 Oregon Coast road trip
- 16 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 17 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 18 Miami for 2 days
- 19 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 20 How much cash do you travel with?
- 21 Food Festival Tour
- 22 Boston area hotels
- 23 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 24 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 25 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado