I live in NJ just outside NYC and want to visit Maine this year.
I want to visit somewhere on the water for good Lobster, etc. Where do you recommend I visit and what is the best way to get there?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 2 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 3 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 4 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 5 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 6 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 7 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 8 Safety Concerns
- 9 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 10 5 days in Colorado
- 11 Sedona for a Month
- 12 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 13 Alaska -public transport
- 14 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 15 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 16 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 17 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 18 Southwest road trip
- 19 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 20 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 21 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 22 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 23 Alaska independent tour for group
- 24 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 25 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me