We're some Frenchies who will soon be traveling to Western US. What places are not to miss for a 3-4 week stay and for how long in each? Is it better to stick to California or try out some neighboring places like Zion/Grand Canyon? Or should we concentrate on the coastal California?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Marthas Vineyard Ferry Questions
- 2 Maine for 9 Days- Where to begin??
- 3 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 4 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 5 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 6 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 7 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 8 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 9 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 10 New Orleans to Savannah two weeks
- 11 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 12 Drive from Santa Barbara to La Jolla on sunday 2 august ?
- 13 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 14 Michigan advice needed
- 15 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 16 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 17 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 18 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 19 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 20 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 21 If you could have one meal in Vegas, what would it be?
- 22 Day Trip Reports? May/June
- 23 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 24 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 25 A quick trip to New Orleans - Dec 2010