I'm planning a trip to Alaska on Oct this year from 1, oct to 13, oct. And I suppose I will rent a car in Anchorage and visit as many as beautiful sights in two weeks. While I know Denali would be closed at that time. Will the south of AK still in autumn? Which tourist attractions would be suitable to visit at this time? Will the roads too difficult to drive to Fairbanks? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 2 Kauai in November
- 3 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 4 What to do in Portland, Maine
- 5 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 6 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 7 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 8 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 9 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 10 what western states to spend the most time in
- 11 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 12 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 13 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 14 10 Days- California during the holidays
- 15 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 16 Hawaii - where?
- 17 Request Driving tips from Zion NP, UT to San Francisco?
- 18 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 19 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 20 Little Compton, RI
- 21 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 22 Moab UT Accommendations
- 23 A week in NYC - first timers
- 24 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 25 New Orleans/long weekend in September