I'm planning a trip to Alaska on Oct this year from 1, oct to 13, oct. And I suppose I will rent a car in Anchorage and visit as many as beautiful sights in two weeks. While I know Denali would be closed at that time. Will the south of AK still in autumn? Which tourist attractions would be suitable to visit at this time? Will the roads too difficult to drive to Fairbanks? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 2 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 3 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 4 Farmer's market in Lancaster County, PA
- 5 L.A. and Sequoia
- 6 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 7 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 8 Maine weather and temps
- 9 Not enough time, i guess..
- 10 Broadway
- 11 Week motorcycle ride
- 12 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 13 Moving to New York City, Where can i find a good place?
- 14 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 15 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 16 Traveling across the US
- 17 Great Smoky Mountains National Park Trip Report
- 18 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 19 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 20 less than 1.5 hours international connection at DFW too risky?
- 21 Will need to freshen up in Charelston
- 22 San diego 5 nights with kids/disabled father
- 23 4 Days in Juneau?
- 24 South Dakota "base camp"
- 25 Colorado Family whitewater rafting