I'm planning a trip to Alaska on Oct this year from 1, oct to 13, oct. And I suppose I will rent a car in Anchorage and visit as many as beautiful sights in two weeks. While I know Denali would be closed at that time. Will the south of AK still in autumn? Which tourist attractions would be suitable to visit at this time? Will the roads too difficult to drive to Fairbanks? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 2 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 3 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 4 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 5 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 6 Hiking 'the wave'
- 7 las vegas anyone
- 8 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 9 Restaurant Help Needed
- 10 Finding Steve Perry
- 11 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 12 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 13 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 14 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 15 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 16 Dog friendly beaches near Savannah?
- 17 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 18 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 19 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 20 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 21 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 22 Foliage in Vermont
- 23 las vegas anyone
- 24 Grand Canyon
- 25 Washington DC