I'm planning a trip to Alaska on Oct this year from 1, oct to 13, oct. And I suppose I will rent a car in Anchorage and visit as many as beautiful sights in two weeks. While I know Denali would be closed at that time. Will the south of AK still in autumn? Which tourist attractions would be suitable to visit at this time? Will the roads too difficult to drive to Fairbanks? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 they declare are a “top rate hardcore
- 2 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 3 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 4 sugestions
- 5 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 6 Boston area hotels
- 7 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 8 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 9 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 10 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 11 Santa Fe Itineray
- 12 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 13 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 14 Quick road trip
- 15 What to request?
- 16 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 17 How much cash do you travel with?
- 18 Miami for 2 days
- 19 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 20 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 21 Oregon Coast road trip
- 22 More problems for Big Sur
- 23 Great Falls or Helena?
- 24 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 25 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)