I'm planning a trip to Alaska on Oct this year from 1, oct to 13, oct. And I suppose I will rent a car in Anchorage and visit as many as beautiful sights in two weeks. While I know Denali would be closed at that time. Will the south of AK still in autumn? Which tourist attractions would be suitable to visit at this time? Will the roads too difficult to drive to Fairbanks? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 2 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 3 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 4 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 5 Your Favorite Restaurant in Annapolis
- 6 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 7 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 8 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 9 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 10 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 11 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 12 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 13 November redwoods trip
- 14 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 15 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 16 Which island for R&R?
- 17 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 18 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 19 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 20 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 21 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 22 Yellowstone
- 23 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 24 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 25 San Antonio shopping