My boyfriend and I would like to go away for a 4 day weekend at the beginning of March. We are from Boston. We were thinking of going to Dallas. Would anyone recommend or discourage that? What are some other neat places to go? We've already been to Florida several times. Any suggestions?
Where to go for long weekend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 2 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 5 NW Houston restaurant help
- 6 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 7 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 8 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 9 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 10 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 11 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 12 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 13 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 14 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 15 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 16 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 17 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 18 charleston during Christmas Week
- 19 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 20 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 23 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation