We would like to stay right on the beach somewhere in late Oct/early Nov. We have been to South Padre, TX. and to Orange Beach, AL the last two years so would like to try something new. We want a room right on the ocean with a beautiful view, balcony, reasonable ( not more than $80 a night) be able to walk considerable distances on the beach and have some sightseeing available although don't need a LOT! Our main objective is relaxing! Of course we would want some good food...not fancy, just good. We would fly into the area. We are open to ideas of what we may be looking for on the east coast.We know that it will be cooler on the east coast than in the south. How far north could we go and still have nice days? Thanks a lot!
Where to go for beach vacation in Late October/Early November?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 2 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 3 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 4 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 5 Looking for Next Destination
- 6 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 7 Moving to New Jersey
- 8 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 9 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 10 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 11 St. Simon, Georgia
- 12 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 13 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 14 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 15 West Coast Road Trip
- 16 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 17 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 18 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 19 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 20 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 21 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 22 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 23 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 24 California
- 25 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?