We would like to stay right on the beach somewhere in late Oct/early Nov. We have been to South Padre, TX. and to Orange Beach, AL the last two years so would like to try something new. We want a room right on the ocean with a beautiful view, balcony, reasonable ( not more than $80 a night) be able to walk considerable distances on the beach and have some sightseeing available although don't need a LOT! Our main objective is relaxing! Of course we would want some good food...not fancy, just good. We would fly into the area. We are open to ideas of what we may be looking for on the east coast.We know that it will be cooler on the east coast than in the south. How far north could we go and still have nice days? Thanks a lot!
Where to go for beach vacation in Late October/Early November?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 2 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 3 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 4 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 5 Asheville NC without a car
- 6 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 7 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 8 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 9 Myrtle Beach
- 10 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 11 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 12 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 13 Colorado in the summer!
- 14 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 17 Washington DC Metro
- 18 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 19 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 20 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 21 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 22 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 23 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 24 Travel West Coast
- 25 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...