We would like to stay right on the beach somewhere in late Oct/early Nov. We have been to South Padre, TX. and to Orange Beach, AL the last two years so would like to try something new. We want a room right on the ocean with a beautiful view, balcony, reasonable ( not more than $80 a night) be able to walk considerable distances on the beach and have some sightseeing available although don't need a LOT! Our main objective is relaxing! Of course we would want some good food...not fancy, just good. We would fly into the area. We are open to ideas of what we may be looking for on the east coast.We know that it will be cooler on the east coast than in the south. How far north could we go and still have nice days? Thanks a lot!
Where to go for beach vacation in Late October/Early November?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 2 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 3 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 4 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 5 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 6 Dining in Manhattan
- 7 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 8 St Patrick's renovations
- 9 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 10 The reason for choosing Anti Aging serum Is Ok Or Not?
- 11 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 12 4 week family trip ideas
- 13 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 14 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 15 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 16 From Seattle airport to the city
- 17 General Utah planning questions
- 18 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 19 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 20 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 21 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 22 New York City Christmas Trip
- 23 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 24 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 25 Colorado Skiing