We would like to stay right on the beach somewhere in late Oct/early Nov. We have been to South Padre, TX. and to Orange Beach, AL the last two years so would like to try something new. We want a room right on the ocean with a beautiful view, balcony, reasonable ( not more than $80 a night) be able to walk considerable distances on the beach and have some sightseeing available although don't need a LOT! Our main objective is relaxing! Of course we would want some good food...not fancy, just good. We would fly into the area. We are open to ideas of what we may be looking for on the east coast.We know that it will be cooler on the east coast than in the south. How far north could we go and still have nice days? Thanks a lot!
Where to go for beach vacation in Late October/Early November?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Paso Robles, CA
- 2 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 3 SFO airport changing terminals
- 4 Train from Newark to Manhattan
- 5 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 6 Transport between SW National Parks ~ 3 weeks trip
- 7 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 8 San Diego or Hawaii
- 9 4 weeks in Florida with 4 moth baby
- 10 Vegas Shows
- 11 Would you become a "fake" travel agent to save money?
- 12 South Haven, Michigan in the winter
- 13 NYC votes all cigarette bans and laws apply to "vapor" cigarettes
- 14 SF Activities
- 15 Florida: Palm Beach to Sarasota
- 16 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 17 Charleston SC 3 day visit
- 18 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 19 Full day in Nashville
- 20 Skiing
- 21 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 22 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?
- 23 Kona/Lyman's Bay rental property?
- 24 Mini-Trip to Ashland VA ("Center of the Universe”!)
- 25 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel