We would like to stay right on the beach somewhere in late Oct/early Nov. We have been to South Padre, TX. and to Orange Beach, AL the last two years so would like to try something new. We want a room right on the ocean with a beautiful view, balcony, reasonable ( not more than $80 a night) be able to walk considerable distances on the beach and have some sightseeing available although don't need a LOT! Our main objective is relaxing! Of course we would want some good food...not fancy, just good. We would fly into the area. We are open to ideas of what we may be looking for on the east coast.We know that it will be cooler on the east coast than in the south. How far north could we go and still have nice days? Thanks a lot!
Where to go for beach vacation in Late October/Early November?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 moving to florida
- 2 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 3 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 4 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 5 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 6 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 7 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 8 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 9 Boston/Salem with kids
- 10 Connecticut River Byway
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 13 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 14 San Diego farmer's markets
- 15 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 16 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 17 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 18 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 19 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 20 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 21 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 22 Vacation trip to Portland, OR,
- 23 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 24 drive from SF to crater lake
- 25 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed