Big 50 comming up in September, want to do something special. Haven't been to Europe, but also love the US and caribbean, if you have any idea's or suggestions would love to hear them.
Want to go for a week up to 10 days.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 2 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 3 Napa Valley Hotel
- 4 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 5 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 6 2 days in DC with 18 year old
- 7 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 8 1st trip to Colorado
- 9 Cruise to Alaska -- how important is Glacier Bay?
- 10 Your favourite places in New York City
- 11 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 12 The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Atm Machine?
- 13 Orlando - condoleances
- 14 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 15 Good cheap eats in/near San Francisco, including coffee
- 16 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 17 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 18 road trip during husbands bday
- 19 Trip Starting from New York
- 20 A day in Boston
- 21 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 22 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 23 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 24 Niagara Falls.
- 25 A June trip to Kauai