Big 50 comming up in September, want to do something special. Haven't been to Europe, but also love the US and caribbean, if you have any idea's or suggestions would love to hear them.
Want to go for a week up to 10 days.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://platinumcleanserinfo.com/sans-age/
- 2 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 3 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 4 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 5 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 6 arizona rte 66
- 7 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 8 Hawaii and...where?
- 9 Another Great DC Trip
- 10 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 11 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 12 Black History Museum
- 13 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 14 Chicago 2017
- 15 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 16 How much time in Badlands?
- 17 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 18 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 19 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 20 DC Restaurants
- 21 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 22 Short Oregon Trip
- 23 usa roadtrip
- 24 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 25 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings