I'm planning a trip from Australia to the US with my family for 16 days in October and November this year. We've previously been to New York, Washington DC, LA, Boston and San Fran and I've been to New Orleans. I really loved New Orleans and want to spend more time in the South, so this time we've decided to concentrate on this area.
After some initial research we're thinking of going to Austin, San Antonio, New Orleans, Savannah and Charleston. I am conscious, however, of the fact that we would be missing out on Tennessee with this itinerary.
We love history, architecture, art, good food and wine, shopping, music and just generally absorbing the feel of new places.
I'm interested in learning about what towns/ cities others think are must-sees based on our interests and time frame and how long we need to spend in each place.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/power-boost-xi/
- 2 Creating something new
- 3 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 4 Viatropin – 100% Risk Free Product For Increase Stamina Power!!
- 5 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 6 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 7 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 8 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 9 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 10 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 11 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 12 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 13 Las Vegas trip report
- 14 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 15 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 16 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 17 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 18 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 19 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 20 10 Days in Maine
- 21 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 22 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 23 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 24 sugestions
- 25 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.