I'm planning a trip from Australia to the US with my family for 16 days in October and November this year. We've previously been to New York, Washington DC, LA, Boston and San Fran and I've been to New Orleans. I really loved New Orleans and want to spend more time in the South, so this time we've decided to concentrate on this area.
After some initial research we're thinking of going to Austin, San Antonio, New Orleans, Savannah and Charleston. I am conscious, however, of the fact that we would be missing out on Tennessee with this itinerary.
We love history, architecture, art, good food and wine, shopping, music and just generally absorbing the feel of new places.
I'm interested in learning about what towns/ cities others think are must-sees based on our interests and time frame and how long we need to spend in each place.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplement.com/endovex/
- 2 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 3 http://www.supplementrail.com/andro-beast/
- 4 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/testoflex-advanced/
- 5 Send postcard to an inmate in jail - Inmateaid
- 6 US whole month of January where to
- 7 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 8 Dedicated server Netherlands
- 9 Places to stay in Skagway
- 10 A fun ride to Miami Disney Universal Studios
- 11 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 12 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 13 Bryce and Zion planning
- 14 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 15 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 16 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 17 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 18 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 19 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 20 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 21 Maui - luau question
- 22 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 23 Weekend in Chicago
- 24 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 25 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!