I'm planning a trip from Australia to the US with my family for 16 days in October and November this year. We've previously been to New York, Washington DC, LA, Boston and San Fran and I've been to New Orleans. I really loved New Orleans and want to spend more time in the South, so this time we've decided to concentrate on this area.
After some initial research we're thinking of going to Austin, San Antonio, New Orleans, Savannah and Charleston. I am conscious, however, of the fact that we would be missing out on Tennessee with this itinerary.
We love history, architecture, art, good food and wine, shopping, music and just generally absorbing the feel of new places.
I'm interested in learning about what towns/ cities others think are must-sees based on our interests and time frame and how long we need to spend in each place.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 best tantrik in kamakhaya,tarapith +919878377317
- 2 http://growxlsite.com/thunder-rock/
- 3 http://newhealthsupplement.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 4 http://primacleanseplus.com/neuro-elite/
- 5 http://skinsephora.com/
- 6 http://primacleanseplus.com/neuro-elite/
- 7 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/exoslim/
- 8 Power Boost X specific muscle must be placed
- 9 noxitril.vefblog.net/1.html
- 10 Boosts the energy levels manifolds
- 11 It helps to scale back fat absorption
- 12 http://soundcloudcommunity.org/exoslim/
- 13 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 14 Seattle Ho
- 15 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 16 Southern history- walkable cities
- 17 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 18 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 19 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 20 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 21 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 22 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 23 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone
- 24 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 25 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15