Dh and I are going to take a vacation during the week of Thanksgiving but aren't sure where we would like to go. We are in our mid-late 20s. We live in Colorado and would prefer not to stay here. Things we love:
Laid back night life...sitting at a local pub and getting to know the bartender
Towns with a lot of history/culture
The ability to walk home from bars/restaurants or easily take a cab
Immersing ourselves in "local" customs or culture
The Battery in Charleston
Beautiful scenary--gardens, trees, mountains
Things were aren't huge fans of:
Large, large cities (other than NYC), we spent our honeymoon in Honolulu and were really, really cranky due to the large crowds
"All inclusive" or overly resort type of hotels
We probably won't be interested in skiing since we can do that at home but are not opposed to "snow country". Any ideas? We've considered Sonoma/Napa/Calistoga, Vermont and Taos.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 게임몽 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Fire and Fuel Apparel
- 3 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 4 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 5 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 6 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 7 Weather in Chicago
- 8 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 9 Help me with this
- 10 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 11 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 12 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 13 New Orleans
- 14 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 15 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 16 Oregon road trip
- 17 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 18 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 19 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 20 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 21 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 22 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 23 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 24 Dining in St. Louis
- 25 AR State Parks