A friend of mine and his teenage son are heading to NYC for the first weeknd in June. He wants to try and find something decent in the $200 range if possible. Any help?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southern history- walkable cities
- 2 Disneyworld from a west coast perspective
- 3 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 4 Ice cream Cape Cod
- 5 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 6 Reagan Library
- 7 US Open Tennis
- 8 Hawaii with limited time
- 9 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 10 Your favourite places in New York City
- 11 Steamboat in August
- 12 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 13 Hotels in San Diego
- 14 San Diego Marriott Marquis or Omni?
- 15 Suggestions - summer day in New Haven
- 16 Cape cod Labor Day
- 17 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 18 Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion itinerary
- 19 Los Angeles and Beyond
- 20 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 21 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 22 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 23 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 24 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 25 Grand Teton Questions