My husband and I will be visiting a relatives for 3 days over Thanksgiving this year. Our relatives live in Monroe, but they are hoping to get 4 tickets to the Lions/Packers game and then want to eat dinner somewhere in Detroit after the game.
They said something about Greek restaurants as an idea. Does anyone have recommendations for eating a good dinner in Detroit? Greek or otherwise?
They also mentioned Windsor. Do they have any good restaurants?
Thanks for your help! ( I guess you can tell what team we will be cheering for! Hope you won't hold this against me!)
Where to eat Thanksgiving Dinner after the game in downtown Detroit area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California
- 2 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 3 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 4 Sunday jazz brunch & weekday afternoon tea recs?
- 5 Cross Country RV Trip
- 6 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 7 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 8 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 9 Universal Orlando
- 10 Florida or caribbean
- 11 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 12 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 13 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 14 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 15 Deep South sept 2015
- 16 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 17 Winter trip over the holiday season
- 18 New England September
- 19 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 20 Active Vacation
- 21 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 22 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 23 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 24 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 25 Portland, OR hotel question