My husband and I will be visiting a relatives for 3 days over Thanksgiving this year. Our relatives live in Monroe, but they are hoping to get 4 tickets to the Lions/Packers game and then want to eat dinner somewhere in Detroit after the game.
They said something about Greek restaurants as an idea. Does anyone have recommendations for eating a good dinner in Detroit? Greek or otherwise?
They also mentioned Windsor. Do they have any good restaurants?
Thanks for your help! ( I guess you can tell what team we will be cheering for! Hope you won't hold this against me!)
Where to eat Thanksgiving Dinner after the game in downtown Detroit area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 2 Kauai Garden tours
- 3 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 4 California San Diego area lodging
- 5 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 6 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 7 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 8 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 9 Maui - Haleakala
- 10 Utah 2
- 11 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 12 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 13 Small group dining in Napa area
- 14 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 15 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 16 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 17 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 18 Hawaii is still Hell
- 19 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 20 Las Vegas in March
- 21 Montana- what are must see places?
- 22 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 23 Sunrise Easter service-Napa and Sonoma
- 24 Sea world San Diego
- 25 Utah 2