My husband and I will be visiting a relatives for 3 days over Thanksgiving this year. Our relatives live in Monroe, but they are hoping to get 4 tickets to the Lions/Packers game and then want to eat dinner somewhere in Detroit after the game.
They said something about Greek restaurants as an idea. Does anyone have recommendations for eating a good dinner in Detroit? Greek or otherwise?
They also mentioned Windsor. Do they have any good restaurants?
Thanks for your help! ( I guess you can tell what team we will be cheering for! Hope you won't hold this against me!)
Where to eat Thanksgiving Dinner after the game in downtown Detroit area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Marais?
- 2 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 3 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 4 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 5 Salt Lake City
- 6 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 7 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 8 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 9 First visit in New Mexico
- 10 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 11 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 12 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 13 Beach holiday with baby
- 14 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 15 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 16 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 17 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 18 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 19 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 20 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 21 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 22 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 23 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 24 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 25 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands