My husband and I will be visiting a relatives for 3 days over Thanksgiving this year. Our relatives live in Monroe, but they are hoping to get 4 tickets to the Lions/Packers game and then want to eat dinner somewhere in Detroit after the game.
They said something about Greek restaurants as an idea. Does anyone have recommendations for eating a good dinner in Detroit? Greek or otherwise?
They also mentioned Windsor. Do they have any good restaurants?
Thanks for your help! ( I guess you can tell what team we will be cheering for! Hope you won't hold this against me!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupplementsreviews.info/alpha-x-boost/
- 2 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 3 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 4 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 5 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 6 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 7 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 8 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 9 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 10 Retiring to Tucson
- 11 10 days vacation in California
- 12 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 13 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 14 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 15 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 16 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 17 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 18 Utah National Parks visit
- 19 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 20 Pet Friendly accommodations midway
- 21 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 22 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 23 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 24 Hotel in Reno
- 25 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
Where to eat Thanksgiving Dinner after the game in downtown Detroit area