My husband and I will be visiting a relatives for 3 days over Thanksgiving this year. Our relatives live in Monroe, but they are hoping to get 4 tickets to the Lions/Packers game and then want to eat dinner somewhere in Detroit after the game.
They said something about Greek restaurants as an idea. Does anyone have recommendations for eating a good dinner in Detroit? Greek or otherwise?
They also mentioned Windsor. Do they have any good restaurants?
Thanks for your help! ( I guess you can tell what team we will be cheering for! Hope you won't hold this against me!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplements.com/endovex/
- 2 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 3 Zurich airport connections
- 4 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 5 Cleveland West Side Market
- 6 Eastern Seaboard
- 7 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 8 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 9 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 11 Recent Spam Attacks
- 12 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 13 Five national parks in ten days -- during the government shutdown
- 14 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 15 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 16 Miami airport--safety??
- 17 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 18 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 19 US whole month of January where to
- 20 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 21 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 22 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 23 Kauai-Planning ahead
- 24 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 25 Maui - luau question
Where to eat Thanksgiving Dinner after the game in downtown Detroit area