My husband and I will be visiting a relatives for 3 days over Thanksgiving this year. Our relatives live in Monroe, but they are hoping to get 4 tickets to the Lions/Packers game and then want to eat dinner somewhere in Detroit after the game.
They said something about Greek restaurants as an idea. Does anyone have recommendations for eating a good dinner in Detroit? Greek or otherwise?
They also mentioned Windsor. Do they have any good restaurants?
Thanks for your help! ( I guess you can tell what team we will be cheering for! Hope you won't hold this against me!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 2 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 3 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 4 blue ridge parkway?
- 5 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 6 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 7 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 8 San Diego, mission valley
- 9 First Trip to New Mexico
- 10 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 11 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 12 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 13 November redwoods trip
- 14 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 15 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 16 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 17 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 18 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 19 MN lake home rental needed
- 20 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 21 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 22 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 23 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 24 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 25 Spring Break trip to National Park
Where to eat Thanksgiving Dinner after the game in downtown Detroit area