My husband and I will be visiting a relatives for 3 days over Thanksgiving this year. Our relatives live in Monroe, but they are hoping to get 4 tickets to the Lions/Packers game and then want to eat dinner somewhere in Detroit after the game.
They said something about Greek restaurants as an idea. Does anyone have recommendations for eating a good dinner in Detroit? Greek or otherwise?
They also mentioned Windsor. Do they have any good restaurants?
Thanks for your help! ( I guess you can tell what team we will be cheering for! Hope you won't hold this against me!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York Travel Guide!
- 2 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 3 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 4 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 5 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 6 Great OR beach house locations?
- 7 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 8 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 9 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 10 Ideas for New York
- 11 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 12 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 13 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 14 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 15 No Spam this morning!!
- 16 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 17 Honeymoon on PCH
- 18 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 19 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 20 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 21 San Francisco transit options
- 22 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 23 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 24 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 25 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
Where to eat Thanksgiving Dinner after the game in downtown Detroit area