My husband and I will be visiting a relatives for 3 days over Thanksgiving this year. Our relatives live in Monroe, but they are hoping to get 4 tickets to the Lions/Packers game and then want to eat dinner somewhere in Detroit after the game.
They said something about Greek restaurants as an idea. Does anyone have recommendations for eating a good dinner in Detroit? Greek or otherwise?
They also mentioned Windsor. Do they have any good restaurants?
Thanks for your help! ( I guess you can tell what team we will be cheering for! Hope you won't hold this against me!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sedona to Vegas
- 2 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 3 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 4 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 5 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 6 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 7 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 8 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 9 November redwoods trip
- 10 San Fran
- 11 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 12 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 13 Seattle?
- 14 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 15 SF and northern California - October
- 16 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 17 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 18 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 19 Alabama trip in Dec
- 20 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 21 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 22 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 23 Yellowstone
- 24 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 25 Towing a camper trailer during January
Where to eat Thanksgiving Dinner after the game in downtown Detroit area