My husband and I will be visiting a relatives for 3 days over Thanksgiving this year. Our relatives live in Monroe, but they are hoping to get 4 tickets to the Lions/Packers game and then want to eat dinner somewhere in Detroit after the game.
They said something about Greek restaurants as an idea. Does anyone have recommendations for eating a good dinner in Detroit? Greek or otherwise?
They also mentioned Windsor. Do they have any good restaurants?
Thanks for your help! ( I guess you can tell what team we will be cheering for! Hope you won't hold this against me!)
Where to eat Thanksgiving Dinner after the game in downtown Detroit area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 2 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 3 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 6 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 7 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 8 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 9 New York City Restaurants
- 10 Dining in D.C.
- 11 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 12 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 13 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 14 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 15 Jersey City Parking
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Washington DC Metro
- 18 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 19 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 20 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 21 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 22 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 23 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 24 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 25 Alaska cruise and land