My husband and I will be visiting a relatives for 3 days over Thanksgiving this year. Our relatives live in Monroe, but they are hoping to get 4 tickets to the Lions/Packers game and then want to eat dinner somewhere in Detroit after the game.
They said something about Greek restaurants as an idea. Does anyone have recommendations for eating a good dinner in Detroit? Greek or otherwise?
They also mentioned Windsor. Do they have any good restaurants?
Thanks for your help! ( I guess you can tell what team we will be cheering for! Hope you won't hold this against me!)
Where to eat Thanksgiving Dinner after the game in downtown Detroit area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 2 ONP help
- 3 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 4 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 5 California road trip
- 6 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 7 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 8 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 9 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 10 Need help planning "Fall Leaf Color Change" trip
- 11 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 12 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 13 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 14 Road Tour in Usa
- 15 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 16 So you love handbags!
- 17 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 18 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 19 replica designer handbags
- 20 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 21 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 22 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 23 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 24 Re-Visit DC
- 25 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls