My husband and I will be visiting a relatives for 3 days over Thanksgiving this year. Our relatives live in Monroe, but they are hoping to get 4 tickets to the Lions/Packers game and then want to eat dinner somewhere in Detroit after the game.
They said something about Greek restaurants as an idea. Does anyone have recommendations for eating a good dinner in Detroit? Greek or otherwise?
They also mentioned Windsor. Do they have any good restaurants?
Thanks for your help! ( I guess you can tell what team we will be cheering for! Hope you won't hold this against me!)
Where to eat Thanksgiving Dinner after the game in downtown Detroit area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 2 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 3 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 4 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 5 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 6 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 7 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 8 Transportation help in Philly
- 9 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 10 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch
- 11 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 12 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 13 New York Trip
- 14 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 17 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 18 palm desert, CA
- 19 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 20 late-night DC restaurant
- 21 Balloon fest hotels
- 22 Philadelphia ?
- 23 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 24 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 25 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii