My husband and I will be visiting a relatives for 3 days over Thanksgiving this year. Our relatives live in Monroe, but they are hoping to get 4 tickets to the Lions/Packers game and then want to eat dinner somewhere in Detroit after the game.
They said something about Greek restaurants as an idea. Does anyone have recommendations for eating a good dinner in Detroit? Greek or otherwise?
They also mentioned Windsor. Do they have any good restaurants?
Thanks for your help! ( I guess you can tell what team we will be cheering for! Hope you won't hold this against me!)
Where to eat Thanksgiving Dinner after the game in downtown Detroit area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 2 Car Needed in Austin?
- 3 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 4 West Coast Road Trip
- 5 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 6 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 7 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 8 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 9 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 10 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 11 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 12 Maui itinerary
- 13 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 14 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 15 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 16 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 17 East Coast Road Trip
- 18 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 19 4 week family trip ideas
- 20 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 21 Pirateland SC
- 22 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 23 San Diego with Kids
- 24 Metro Card Options
- 25 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October