My husband and I will be visiting a relatives for 3 days over Thanksgiving this year. Our relatives live in Monroe, but they are hoping to get 4 tickets to the Lions/Packers game and then want to eat dinner somewhere in Detroit after the game.
They said something about Greek restaurants as an idea. Does anyone have recommendations for eating a good dinner in Detroit? Greek or otherwise?
They also mentioned Windsor. Do they have any good restaurants?
Thanks for your help! ( I guess you can tell what team we will be cheering for! Hope you won't hold this against me!)
Where to eat Thanksgiving Dinner after the game in downtown Detroit area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 2 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 3 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 4 Chicago Questions
- 5 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 6 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 7 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 8 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 9 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 10 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 11 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 12 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 13 Is the New York subway safe?
- 14 Chicago eateries downtown
- 15 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 16 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 17 Where to from Tampa?
- 18 Tell me about Santa Catalina Island
- 19 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 20 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 21 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 22 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 23 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 24 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 25 Nice place to stop for the night between Akron, OH and Walt Disney World.