My husband and I will be visiting a relatives for 3 days over Thanksgiving this year. Our relatives live in Monroe, but they are hoping to get 4 tickets to the Lions/Packers game and then want to eat dinner somewhere in Detroit after the game.
They said something about Greek restaurants as an idea. Does anyone have recommendations for eating a good dinner in Detroit? Greek or otherwise?
They also mentioned Windsor. Do they have any good restaurants?
Thanks for your help! ( I guess you can tell what team we will be cheering for! Hope you won't hold this against me!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rocky Mountaineer added to Cruise
- 2 Suggestion on agenda for SF to Seattle
- 3 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 4 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 5 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 6 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 7 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 8 Rough (very) initial USA itinerary
- 9 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 10 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 11 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 12 Helpp JKF to lyndhurst NJ
- 13 Want to relocate out of Houston and maybe Texas. To NC or TN
- 14 while helping you get the wonderful grin
- 15 Relocation Decision- Charlotte NC, Charleston, SC or Houston Texas
- 16 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 17 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 18 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 19 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 20 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 21 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 22 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 23 Boston waterfront Italian
- 24 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 25 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
Where to eat Thanksgiving Dinner after the game in downtown Detroit area