My husband and I will be visiting a relatives for 3 days over Thanksgiving this year. Our relatives live in Monroe, but they are hoping to get 4 tickets to the Lions/Packers game and then want to eat dinner somewhere in Detroit after the game.
They said something about Greek restaurants as an idea. Does anyone have recommendations for eating a good dinner in Detroit? Greek or otherwise?
They also mentioned Windsor. Do they have any good restaurants?
Thanks for your help! ( I guess you can tell what team we will be cheering for! Hope you won't hold this against me!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 2 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 3 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 4 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 5 Touring Hearst Castle
- 6 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 7 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 8 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 9 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 10 car rentals in San Diego
- 11 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 12 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 13 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 14 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 15 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 16 Angels Landing
- 17 First time visit to California
- 18 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 19 NY State Assembly Internship
- 20 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 21 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 22 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 23 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 24 San Francisco
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
Where to eat Thanksgiving Dinner after the game in downtown Detroit area