My husband and I will be visiting a relatives for 3 days over Thanksgiving this year. Our relatives live in Monroe, but they are hoping to get 4 tickets to the Lions/Packers game and then want to eat dinner somewhere in Detroit after the game.
They said something about Greek restaurants as an idea. Does anyone have recommendations for eating a good dinner in Detroit? Greek or otherwise?
They also mentioned Windsor. Do they have any good restaurants?
Thanks for your help! ( I guess you can tell what team we will be cheering for! Hope you won't hold this against me!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 2 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 3 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?
- 4 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 5 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 6 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 7 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 8 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 9 I40 East in November
- 10 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 11 Grand Canyon to LA
- 12 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 13 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 14 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 15 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 16 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 17 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 18 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 19 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 20 Where to stay in NYC
- 21 Death Valley
- 22 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 23 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 24 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 25 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
Where to eat Thanksgiving Dinner after the game in downtown Detroit area