My husband and I will be visiting a relatives for 3 days over Thanksgiving this year. Our relatives live in Monroe, but they are hoping to get 4 tickets to the Lions/Packers game and then want to eat dinner somewhere in Detroit after the game.
They said something about Greek restaurants as an idea. Does anyone have recommendations for eating a good dinner in Detroit? Greek or otherwise?
They also mentioned Windsor. Do they have any good restaurants?
Thanks for your help! ( I guess you can tell what team we will be cheering for! Hope you won't hold this against me!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 2 Florida Family vacation in California
- 3 Which tide pool is best to see in Seattle?
- 4 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 5 Must eats in Fort Worth,TX
- 6 Miami and New Orleans
- 7 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 8 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 9 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 10 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 11 Dupont Circle Hotels
- 12 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 13 Short civil rights your Atlanta to Birningham
- 14 September Road Trip in New England
- 15 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 16 NYC with 8 yr old
- 17 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 18 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 19 Need help: itinerary from Kansas City to Yellowstone and back
- 20 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 21 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 22 San Francisco California
- 23 Louisville in December
- 24 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 25 Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
Where to eat Thanksgiving Dinner after the game in downtown Detroit area