My husband and I will be visiting a relatives for 3 days over Thanksgiving this year. Our relatives live in Monroe, but they are hoping to get 4 tickets to the Lions/Packers game and then want to eat dinner somewhere in Detroit after the game.
They said something about Greek restaurants as an idea. Does anyone have recommendations for eating a good dinner in Detroit? Greek or otherwise?
They also mentioned Windsor. Do they have any good restaurants?
Thanks for your help! ( I guess you can tell what team we will be cheering for! Hope you won't hold this against me!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 2 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 3 Universal Studios vacation
- 4 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 5 Rules of the NY Subway
- 6 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 7 San Antonio Grand Hyatt versus Marriott Riverwalk
- 8 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 9 1 more Minnesota location?
- 10 Dividing time in Glacier
- 11 Loop Road Trip from Seattle
- 12 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 13 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 14 Williams to Winslow and beyond, heading across the country
- 15 Things to do on a rainy Monday in Westerly
- 16 10 Days in Maine
- 17 Day tour to Grand Canyon From Sedona
- 18 Vermont first-timers
- 19 Alaska trip planning-Juneau, Glacier Bay, Haines & Skagway
- 20 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 21 Ideas for a Road Trip from Seattle to San Francisco
- 22 5 day SFO - LV - Grand Canyon trip
- 23 Need $4000-$5000 budget Tavel ideas
- 24 two moms with 2 kids to visit New Orleans
- 25 Dinosaur national Monument
Where to eat Thanksgiving Dinner after the game in downtown Detroit area