My husband and I will be visiting a relatives for 3 days over Thanksgiving this year. Our relatives live in Monroe, but they are hoping to get 4 tickets to the Lions/Packers game and then want to eat dinner somewhere in Detroit after the game.
They said something about Greek restaurants as an idea. Does anyone have recommendations for eating a good dinner in Detroit? Greek or otherwise?
They also mentioned Windsor. Do they have any good restaurants?
Thanks for your help! ( I guess you can tell what team we will be cheering for! Hope you won't hold this against me!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vermont/New Hampshire
- 2 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 3 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 4 Pacific coast road trip
- 5 Maine
- 6 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 7 Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown in 1 day
- 8 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 9 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 10 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 11 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 12 Quick out of Atlanta Get Away with the Kids... New Orleans? Miami?
- 13 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 14 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 15 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 16 San Francisco to LA, road or rail?
- 17 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 18 Overnight between Mt. Rushmore & YNP?
- 19 Wknd getaway within 2 hours of Denver
- 20 ALASKA - 10 + DAYS
- 21 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 22 Austin with Kids
- 23 Arriving EWR- which flight should I choose based on traffic to Manhattan
- 24 Neighborhood Visiting Atlanta w/o a Car
- 25 Areas to Stay in Boston
Where to eat Thanksgiving Dinner after the game in downtown Detroit area