My husband and I will be visiting a relatives for 3 days over Thanksgiving this year. Our relatives live in Monroe, but they are hoping to get 4 tickets to the Lions/Packers game and then want to eat dinner somewhere in Detroit after the game.
They said something about Greek restaurants as an idea. Does anyone have recommendations for eating a good dinner in Detroit? Greek or otherwise?
They also mentioned Windsor. Do they have any good restaurants?
Thanks for your help! ( I guess you can tell what team we will be cheering for! Hope you won't hold this against me!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 2 Nashville Questions
- 3 First Trip to Texas -
- 4 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 5 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 6 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 7 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 8 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 9 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 10 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 11 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 12 Driving to Naples fl
- 13 Beaches in Florida
- 14 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 15 What to do in San Diego
- 16 Disney for Florida residents
- 17 Our Boston Getaway
- 18 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 19 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 20 Ground Transportation Denver Airport to Downtown
- 21 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 22 40th in Key West
- 23 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 24 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 25 Downtown Chicago
Where to eat Thanksgiving Dinner after the game in downtown Detroit area