My husband and I will be visiting a relatives for 3 days over Thanksgiving this year. Our relatives live in Monroe, but they are hoping to get 4 tickets to the Lions/Packers game and then want to eat dinner somewhere in Detroit after the game.
They said something about Greek restaurants as an idea. Does anyone have recommendations for eating a good dinner in Detroit? Greek or otherwise?
They also mentioned Windsor. Do they have any good restaurants?
Thanks for your help! ( I guess you can tell what team we will be cheering for! Hope you won't hold this against me!)
Where to eat Thanksgiving Dinner after the game in downtown Detroit area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 2 Camping Generator!?
- 3 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 4 Fun girls' weekend in San Antonio - recommendations?
- 5 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 6 Alaska Trip Planning
- 7 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 8 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 9 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 10 Things to do in La Jolla
- 11 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 12 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 13 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 14 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 15 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 16 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 17 New York City-New Things?
- 18 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 19 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 20 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 21 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 22 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 23 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 24 DC - WW2 flyover
- 25 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah