My husband and I will be visiting a relatives for 3 days over Thanksgiving this year. Our relatives live in Monroe, but they are hoping to get 4 tickets to the Lions/Packers game and then want to eat dinner somewhere in Detroit after the game.
They said something about Greek restaurants as an idea. Does anyone have recommendations for eating a good dinner in Detroit? Greek or otherwise?
They also mentioned Windsor. Do they have any good restaurants?
Thanks for your help! ( I guess you can tell what team we will be cheering for! Hope you won't hold this against me!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 2 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 3 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 4 6 nights in Colorado with family itinerary help
- 5 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 6 14 day Road Trip: Zion NP to Seattle/North Cascade NP
- 7 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 8 NYC with wheelchair
- 9 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 10 New Orleans logistics
- 11 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 12 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 13 Hilton Head
- 14 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 15 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 16 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 17 louisiana bayou
- 18 The Adolphus
- 19 New York City Craft Beer Bar & Art Gallery
- 20 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 21 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 22 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 23 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 24 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 25 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015
Where to eat Thanksgiving Dinner after the game in downtown Detroit area