My husband and I will be visiting a relatives for 3 days over Thanksgiving this year. Our relatives live in Monroe, but they are hoping to get 4 tickets to the Lions/Packers game and then want to eat dinner somewhere in Detroit after the game.
They said something about Greek restaurants as an idea. Does anyone have recommendations for eating a good dinner in Detroit? Greek or otherwise?
They also mentioned Windsor. Do they have any good restaurants?
Thanks for your help! ( I guess you can tell what team we will be cheering for! Hope you won't hold this against me!)
Where to eat Thanksgiving Dinner after the game in downtown Detroit area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 2 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 3 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 4 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 5 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 6 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 7 Kid School Admission
- 8 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 9 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 10 NYC hotel/July
- 11 Boston to see Sargent works
- 12 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 13 Southern Alabama trip report
- 14 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 15 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 16 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 17 New York City-New Things?
- 18 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 19 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 20 Oom-pa-pa at the Y (our “camping” report) April 2015 St. Louis MO
- 21 Alaska Trip Planning
- 22 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 23 Atlanta to LA
- 24 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 25 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??