My husband and I will be visiting a relatives for 3 days over Thanksgiving this year. Our relatives live in Monroe, but they are hoping to get 4 tickets to the Lions/Packers game and then want to eat dinner somewhere in Detroit after the game.
They said something about Greek restaurants as an idea. Does anyone have recommendations for eating a good dinner in Detroit? Greek or otherwise?
They also mentioned Windsor. Do they have any good restaurants?
Thanks for your help! ( I guess you can tell what team we will be cheering for! Hope you won't hold this against me!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 2 usa roadtrip
- 3 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 4 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 5 How To Win Lottery System: 5 Secrets
- 6 Christmas in Colorado
- 7 Hawaii and...where?
- 8 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 9 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 10 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 11 Marfa/Big Bend
- 12 DC Restaurants
- 13 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 14 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 15 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 16 JFK to Washington
- 17 Phoenix for the weekend
- 18 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 19 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 20 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 21 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 22 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 23 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 24 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 25 Los Angeles for Christmas
Where to eat Thanksgiving Dinner after the game in downtown Detroit area