My husband and I will be visiting a relatives for 3 days over Thanksgiving this year. Our relatives live in Monroe, but they are hoping to get 4 tickets to the Lions/Packers game and then want to eat dinner somewhere in Detroit after the game.
They said something about Greek restaurants as an idea. Does anyone have recommendations for eating a good dinner in Detroit? Greek or otherwise?
They also mentioned Windsor. Do they have any good restaurants?
Thanks for your help! ( I guess you can tell what team we will be cheering for! Hope you won't hold this against me!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip Canton, GA to Charleston, SC
- 2 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 3 Booking accommodations through Trip Advisor, Expedia , etc.
- 4 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 5 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 6 Trip Report: 3 weeks in the Southwest, May-June 2015
- 7 11 days SE coast road trip
- 8 North Carolina Triangle
- 9 Quick Palm Springs Getaway
- 10 Ferry options Seattle to Victoria
- 11 What to do in Raleigh, NC?
- 12 Seattle in early August
- 13 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 14 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 15 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 16 Glacier NP Trip 2016
- 17 Washington DC - Hop on/off buses
- 18 Minnesota to Colorado
- 19 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 20 Pittsburgh Trip
- 21 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 22 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 23 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 24 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 25 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
Where to eat Thanksgiving Dinner after the game in downtown Detroit area