We'll be in Maui for the first time next year and staying in Wailea. On our day trip to Haleakala, does anyone have suggestions for for good local dining on the way to/from Haleakala? I doubt we'll be making the trip for the sunrise, but probably still early enough for breakfast on the way up and lunch heading back. I'm looking for good food, reasonable prices, great atmosphere. Any ideas?
Where to eat on way to/from Haleakala?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 2 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 3 4 week family trip ideas
- 4 Boston area -- nature
- 5 General Utah planning questions
- 6 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 7 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 8 California & French Polynesia
- 9 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 10 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 11 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 12 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 13 SFO black friday traffic
- 14 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 15 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 16 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 17 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 18 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 19 Dining in Manhattan
- 20 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 21 American Honeymoon in March
- 22 How to dress in Vegas
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 25 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?