We'll be in Maui for the first time next year and staying in Wailea. On our day trip to Haleakala, does anyone have suggestions for for good local dining on the way to/from Haleakala? I doubt we'll be making the trip for the sunrise, but probably still early enough for breakfast on the way up and lunch heading back. I'm looking for good food, reasonable prices, great atmosphere. Any ideas?
Where to eat on way to/from Haleakala?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 2 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 3 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 4 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 5 san francisco to columbia gorge
- 6 Sunnyvale to San Franisco and back
- 7 Saison, Chez Panisse, Other Top Restaurants in SF Area
- 8 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 9 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 10 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 11 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 12 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 13 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 14 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 15 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 16 Utah restaurants
- 17 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 18 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 19 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 20 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 21 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 22 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 23 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 24 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 25 Small group dining in Napa area