We'll be in Maui for the first time next year and staying in Wailea. On our day trip to Haleakala, does anyone have suggestions for for good local dining on the way to/from Haleakala? I doubt we'll be making the trip for the sunrise, but probably still early enough for breakfast on the way up and lunch heading back. I'm looking for good food, reasonable prices, great atmosphere. Any ideas?
Where to eat on way to/from Haleakala?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 2 Looking for Next Destination
- 3 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 4 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 5 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 6 West Coast Road Trip
- 7 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 8 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 9 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 10 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 11 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 12 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 13 St. Simon, Georgia
- 14 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 15 Moving to New Jersey
- 16 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 17 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 20 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 21 California
- 22 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 23 Maui itinerary
- 24 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 25 Car Needed in Austin?