During our trek from CA to TN my daughter, 2 yr old grandchild and I are in need of suggestions of some local favorite spots for lunch in these cities. Also, is there anything we can see or do during our 2 hour walking breaks? We are traveling the first part of June, just in case there are seasonal events taking place during that time. Thank you for any assistance you can provide. These stops appear to be midway between our hotel stops so that is why I selected these cities, so I am open to other hwy 40 stops. Thx as always Karen
Where to eat lunch & what to see in Flagstaff, Amarillo, & Little Rock?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 2 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 3 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 4 First family ski trip
- 5 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 6 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 7 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 8 Visiting Denver
- 9 Visiting Denver
- 10 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 11 NYC theatre broadway
- 12 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 13 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 14 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 15 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 16 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 17 A day in Dallas
- 18 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 19 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 20 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 21 Door County Suggestions
- 22 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 23 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 24 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 25 Huntington Beach - hostels?