I don't how I posted this message before but it did not show up under the states AR, AZ or TX. So here I go again.....During our trek from CA to TN my daughter, 2 yr old grandchild and I are in need of suggestions of some local favorite spots for lunch in these cities. Also, is there anything we can see or do during our 2 hour walking breaks? We are traveling the first part of June, just in case there are seasonal events taking place during that time. Thank you for any assistance you can provide. These stops appear to be midway between our hotel stops so that is why I selected these cities, so I am open to other hwy 40 stops. Thx as always Karen
Where to eat lunch & what to see in Flagstaff, Amarillo, & Little Rock?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 2 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 3 Richmond highlights?
- 4 4 week family trip ideas
- 5 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 6 Broadway this week
- 7 Washington DC in Spring?
- 8 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 9 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 10 Weekend in NYC
- 11 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 12 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 13 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 14 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 15 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 16 New York, New York...
- 17 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 18 trains in Europe
- 19 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 20 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 21 USA trip
- 22 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 23 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 24 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 25 Cedar Point / Put In Bay