I don't how I posted this message before but it did not show up under the states AR, AZ or TX. So here I go again.....During our trek from CA to TN my daughter, 2 yr old grandchild and I are in need of suggestions of some local favorite spots for lunch in these cities. Also, is there anything we can see or do during our 2 hour walking breaks? We are traveling the first part of June, just in case there are seasonal events taking place during that time. Thank you for any assistance you can provide. These stops appear to be midway between our hotel stops so that is why I selected these cities, so I am open to other hwy 40 stops. Thx as always Karen
Where to eat lunch & what to see in Flagstaff, Amarillo, & Little Rock?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in D.C.
- 2 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 3 Jersey City Parking
- 4 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 5 Washington DC Metro
- 6 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 9 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 10 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 11 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 12 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 13 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 14 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 15 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 16 Alaska cruise and land
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 19 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 20 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 21 NYC taxi vs car service
- 22 rain in Kauai
- 23 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 24 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 25 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?