I don't how I posted this message before but it did not show up under the states AR, AZ or TX. So here I go again.....During our trek from CA to TN my daughter, 2 yr old grandchild and I are in need of suggestions of some local favorite spots for lunch in these cities. Also, is there anything we can see or do during our 2 hour walking breaks? We are traveling the first part of June, just in case there are seasonal events taking place during that time. Thank you for any assistance you can provide. These stops appear to be midway between our hotel stops so that is why I selected these cities, so I am open to other hwy 40 stops. Thx as always Karen
Where to eat lunch & what to see in Flagstaff, Amarillo, & Little Rock?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 2 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 5 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 6 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 7 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 8 NYC theatre broadway
- 9 Alaska
- 10 San Diego grocery stores
- 11 San Diego parks and attractions
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 14 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 15 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 16 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 17 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 18 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 19 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 20 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 21 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 22 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 23 Visiting Denver
- 24 Visiting Denver
- 25 Planning family gathering in Sedona