I don't how I posted this message before but it did not show up under the states AR, AZ or TX. So here I go again.....During our trek from CA to TN my daughter, 2 yr old grandchild and I are in need of suggestions of some local favorite spots for lunch in these cities. Also, is there anything we can see or do during our 2 hour walking breaks? We are traveling the first part of June, just in case there are seasonal events taking place during that time. Thank you for any assistance you can provide. These stops appear to be midway between our hotel stops so that is why I selected these cities, so I am open to other hwy 40 stops. Thx as always Karen
Where to eat lunch & what to see in Flagstaff, Amarillo, & Little Rock?
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 3 Warm and don't Drive
- 4 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 5 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 6 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 7 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 8 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 9 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 10 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 11 RIP Judy Rogers
- 12 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 13 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 14 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 15 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 16 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 17 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 18 hotel near Met NYC
- 19 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 20 Princeville in January
- 21 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 22 pa to az
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 Savanah Sojourn
- 25 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?