We are planning a trip to Sanibel Island, Florida near the middle of October. I was wondering where would be the best places to eat (just my husband and myself) and if there would be many places closed since it would not be the high season? I am not as concerned about cost (within reason) as I am the taste of the food (I can always skip breakfast to be able to afford a great dinner if I have to!) Any recomendations would be great. I have a friend who has been there that said that we had to go to Captiva (I think it was Captiva) to the Bubble Room too...any thoughts on that?
Where to eat in Sanibel Island, Florida during October?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 rain in Kauai
- 3 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 4 Washington, DC to Boston
- 5 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 6 San Diego Trip Report
- 7 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 8 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 9 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 10 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 11 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 12 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 13 WISCONSIN
- 14 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 15 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 16 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 17 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 18 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 19 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 20 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 21 Phoenix restaurants
- 22 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 23 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 24 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 25 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?