We are planning a trip to Sanibel Island, Florida near the middle of October. I was wondering where would be the best places to eat (just my husband and myself) and if there would be many places closed since it would not be the high season? I am not as concerned about cost (within reason) as I am the taste of the food (I can always skip breakfast to be able to afford a great dinner if I have to!) Any recomendations would be great. I have a friend who has been there that said that we had to go to Captiva (I think it was Captiva) to the Bubble Room too...any thoughts on that?
Where to eat in Sanibel Island, Florida during October?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California & French Polynesia
- 2 New Orleans November 2014- Trip Report
- 3 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 4 A Student’s Perspective of Philadelphia and Washington DC:
- 5 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 6 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 7 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 8 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 9 General Utah planning questions
- 10 New York city--best time to visit??
- 11 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 12 Fun weekend in NYC, including a GTG
- 13 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 14 Maui Luau?
- 15 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 16 American Honeymoon in March
- 17 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 18 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 19 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 20 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Boston area -- nature
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 25 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?