We are planning a trip to Sanibel Island, Florida near the middle of October. I was wondering where would be the best places to eat (just my husband and myself) and if there would be many places closed since it would not be the high season? I am not as concerned about cost (within reason) as I am the taste of the food (I can always skip breakfast to be able to afford a great dinner if I have to!) Any recomendations would be great. I have a friend who has been there that said that we had to go to Captiva (I think it was Captiva) to the Bubble Room too...any thoughts on that?
Where to eat in Sanibel Island, Florida during October?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 2 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 3 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 charleston during Christmas Week
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 7 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 8 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 9 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 10 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 11 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 12 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 13 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 14 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 17 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 18 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 19 Key West Hotel in January
- 20 los angeles restaurants
- 21 West Maui Restaurants
- 22 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 23 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 24 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 25 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?