We are planning a trip to Sanibel Island, Florida near the middle of October. I was wondering where would be the best places to eat (just my husband and myself) and if there would be many places closed since it would not be the high season? I am not as concerned about cost (within reason) as I am the taste of the food (I can always skip breakfast to be able to afford a great dinner if I have to!) Any recomendations would be great. I have a friend who has been there that said that we had to go to Captiva (I think it was Captiva) to the Bubble Room too...any thoughts on that?
Where to eat in Sanibel Island, Florida during October?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 2 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 3 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 4 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 5 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 6 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 7 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 8 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 9 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 10 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 11 Question about Boulder area
- 12 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 13 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 14 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 15 Grand Canyon in March?
- 16 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 17 California Tour Groups?
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 20 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 21 Warm and don't Drive
- 22 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 23 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 24 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 25 Viginia Jan 18-21st