My friends and I will be traveling to NY in June and we will be staying at the Waldorf. Does anyone have any recommendations on where we could get a quick bite to eat, is close to the Waldorf, but isn't very expensive? We don't need a large breakfast but we want something more than what is on the McDonalds menu. Please help!!
Where to eat breakfast?
- 1 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 2 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 3 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 4 Boston Area College Tour
- 5 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 6 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 7 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 8 D.C. in a day
- 9 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 10 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 11 Using public transit in San Diego
- 12 A Visit to Charleston
- 13 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 14 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 15 Help with NYC transit
- 16 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 17 Williamsburg VA
- 18 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 19 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 20 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 21 Baseball Road Trip
- 22 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 23 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 24 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 25 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby