My friends and I will be traveling to NY in June and we will be staying at the Waldorf. Does anyone have any recommendations on where we could get a quick bite to eat, is close to the Waldorf, but isn't very expensive? We don't need a large breakfast but we want something more than what is on the McDonalds menu. Please help!!
Where to eat breakfast?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 2 RIP Judy Rogers
- 3 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 4 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 5 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 6 Boston area
- 7 Savanah Sojourn
- 8 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 11 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 12 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 13 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 14 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 15 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 16 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 17 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 18 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 19 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 20 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 21 Warm and don't Drive
- 22 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 23 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 24 Rockport, MA dining?
- 25 Charlotte Area Suggestions