We posted two blog stories last week dedicated to the Midwestern cities of Chicago and St. Louis:
Where to Eat and Drink in St. Louis http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-and-drink-in-st-louis-6392.html
Where to Eat in Chicago Now: http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-in-chicago-now-6386.html
As a born and raised Midwesterner, I'd love to hear your thoughts about what restaurants we got right (or wrong) and what new ones you'd love to try. I'm personally a big fan of Pi's Lincoln Park pizza (http://www.restaurantpi.com/) and Pappy's (http://pappyssmokehouse.com/) in St. Louis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 2 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 3 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 4 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 5 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 6 Realistic expectations in Yellowstone in July
- 7 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 8 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 9 New Orleans music
- 10 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 11 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 12 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 13 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 14 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 15 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 16 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 17 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 18 Holman Ranch vineyard tour in Carmel Valley (Monterey County)
- 19 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 20 NYC with wheelchair
- 21 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 22 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 23 2 days to do Denver/Colorado Springs
- 24 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 25 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"