We posted two blog stories last week dedicated to the Midwestern cities of Chicago and St. Louis:
Where to Eat and Drink in St. Louis http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-and-drink-in-st-louis-6392.html
Where to Eat in Chicago Now: http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-in-chicago-now-6386.html
As a born and raised Midwesterner, I'd love to hear your thoughts about what restaurants we got right (or wrong) and what new ones you'd love to try. I'm personally a big fan of Pi's Lincoln Park pizza (http://www.restaurantpi.com/) and Pappy's (http://pappyssmokehouse.com/) in St. Louis.
Where to Eat and Drink in St. Louis and Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 2 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 3 Hotel near Miami airport
- 4 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 5 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 6 Road Trip SW
- 7 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 8 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 9 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 10 culpepper
- 11 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 12 Chicago trip
- 13 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 14 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 15 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 16 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 17 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 18 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 19 moving to florida
- 20 Santa Barbara, California
- 21 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 22 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 23 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 24 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 25 Fall vacation in Colorado