We posted two blog stories last week dedicated to the Midwestern cities of Chicago and St. Louis:
Where to Eat and Drink in St. Louis http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-and-drink-in-st-louis-6392.html
Where to Eat in Chicago Now: http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-in-chicago-now-6386.html
As a born and raised Midwesterner, I'd love to hear your thoughts about what restaurants we got right (or wrong) and what new ones you'd love to try. I'm personally a big fan of Pi's Lincoln Park pizza (http://www.restaurantpi.com/) and Pappy's (http://pappyssmokehouse.com/) in St. Louis.
Where to Eat and Drink in St. Louis and Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Temecula< CA
- 2 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 3 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 4 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 5 Vegas hotels for families
- 6 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 7 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 8 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 9 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 10 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 11 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 12 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 13 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 14 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 15 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 16 Transportation help in Philly
- 17 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 18 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 19 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 20 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 21 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 22 Hilton Midtown New York
- 23 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 24 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 25 Tour companies