We posted two blog stories last week dedicated to the Midwestern cities of Chicago and St. Louis:
Where to Eat and Drink in St. Louis http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-and-drink-in-st-louis-6392.html
Where to Eat in Chicago Now: http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-in-chicago-now-6386.html
As a born and raised Midwesterner, I'd love to hear your thoughts about what restaurants we got right (or wrong) and what new ones you'd love to try. I'm personally a big fan of Pi's Lincoln Park pizza (http://www.restaurantpi.com/) and Pappy's (http://pappyssmokehouse.com/) in St. Louis.
Where to Eat and Drink in St. Louis and Chicago
- 1 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 2 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 3 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 4 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 5 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 6 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Biloxi questions again
- 9 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 10 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 11 Madison Square Garden
- 12 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 13 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 14 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 15 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 16 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 19 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 20 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 21 Warm and don't Drive
- 22 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 23 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 24 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 25 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans