We posted two blog stories last week dedicated to the Midwestern cities of Chicago and St. Louis:
Where to Eat and Drink in St. Louis http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-and-drink-in-st-louis-6392.html
Where to Eat in Chicago Now: http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-in-chicago-now-6386.html
As a born and raised Midwesterner, I'd love to hear your thoughts about what restaurants we got right (or wrong) and what new ones you'd love to try. I'm personally a big fan of Pi's Lincoln Park pizza (http://www.restaurantpi.com/) and Pappy's (http://pappyssmokehouse.com/) in St. Louis.
Where to Eat and Drink in St. Louis and Chicago
- 1 D.C. in a day
- 2 Using public transit in San Diego
- 3 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 4 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 5 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 6 Boston Area College Tour
- 7 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 8 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 9 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 10 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 11 A Visit to Charleston
- 12 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 13 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 14 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 15 Help with NYC transit
- 16 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 17 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 18 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 19 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 20 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 21 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 22 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 23 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 24 Williamsburg VA
- 25 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa