We posted two blog stories last week dedicated to the Midwestern cities of Chicago and St. Louis:
Where to Eat and Drink in St. Louis http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-and-drink-in-st-louis-6392.html
Where to Eat in Chicago Now: http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-in-chicago-now-6386.html
As a born and raised Midwesterner, I'd love to hear your thoughts about what restaurants we got right (or wrong) and what new ones you'd love to try. I'm personally a big fan of Pi's Lincoln Park pizza (http://www.restaurantpi.com/) and Pappy's (http://pappyssmokehouse.com/) in St. Louis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 2 Alaska independent tour for group
- 3 help from a true New Yorker.
- 4 Safety Concerns
- 5 Washington DC with kids
- 6 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 7 Hamilton Broadway
- 8 Google sniper 3.0 review
- 9 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 10 5 days in Colorado
- 11 Alaska -public transport
- 12 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 13 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 14 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 15 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 16 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 17 Trip to northern California
- 18 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 19 First Trip to Texas -
- 20 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 21 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 22 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 23 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 24 Sedona for a Month
- 25 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June