We posted two blog stories last week dedicated to the Midwestern cities of Chicago and St. Louis:
Where to Eat and Drink in St. Louis http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-and-drink-in-st-louis-6392.html
Where to Eat in Chicago Now: http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-in-chicago-now-6386.html
As a born and raised Midwesterner, I'd love to hear your thoughts about what restaurants we got right (or wrong) and what new ones you'd love to try. I'm personally a big fan of Pi's Lincoln Park pizza (http://www.restaurantpi.com/) and Pappy's (http://pappyssmokehouse.com/) in St. Louis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 2 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 3 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 4 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 5 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 6 Northwest Passage
- 7 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 8 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 9 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 10 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 11 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 12 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 13 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 14 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 15 Northwest Car Trip
- 16 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 17 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 18 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 19 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 20 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 21 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 22 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 23 Sonoma
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 25 Alaska cruise