We posted two blog stories last week dedicated to the Midwestern cities of Chicago and St. Louis:
Where to Eat and Drink in St. Louis http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-and-drink-in-st-louis-6392.html
Where to Eat in Chicago Now: http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-in-chicago-now-6386.html
As a born and raised Midwesterner, I'd love to hear your thoughts about what restaurants we got right (or wrong) and what new ones you'd love to try. I'm personally a big fan of Pi's Lincoln Park pizza (http://www.restaurantpi.com/) and Pappy's (http://pappyssmokehouse.com/) in St. Louis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 2 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 3 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 4 New Mexico in May
- 5 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 6 Redwoods National Park
- 7 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
- 8 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 9 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 10 Traveling Alone
- 11 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 12 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 13 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 14 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 15 How many days in Grand Teton and Yellowstone?
- 16 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 17 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 18 Arizona in late January
- 19 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 20 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 21 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 22 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 23 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 24 Las Vegas Vacation
- 25 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings