We posted two blog stories last week dedicated to the Midwestern cities of Chicago and St. Louis:
Where to Eat and Drink in St. Louis http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-and-drink-in-st-louis-6392.html
Where to Eat in Chicago Now: http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-in-chicago-now-6386.html
As a born and raised Midwesterner, I'd love to hear your thoughts about what restaurants we got right (or wrong) and what new ones you'd love to try. I'm personally a big fan of Pi's Lincoln Park pizza (http://www.restaurantpi.com/) and Pappy's (http://pappyssmokehouse.com/) in St. Louis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 TOSHIBA@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Care 24x7
- 2 BROTHER@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h Care 24x7.
- 3 YAHOO@ Password Reset☎ CONTACT 1-800-982-8520 Tec*h SUPP0RT
- 4 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 5 Las vegas and nearby
- 6 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 7 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 8 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 9 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 10 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 11 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 12 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 13 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 14 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 15 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 16 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 17 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 18 Orlando area weather in June
- 19 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 20 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 21 New Itinerary
- 22 Help with Northwest Trip
- 23 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 24 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 25 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences