We posted two blog stories last week dedicated to the Midwestern cities of Chicago and St. Louis:
Where to Eat and Drink in St. Louis http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-and-drink-in-st-louis-6392.html
Where to Eat in Chicago Now: http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-in-chicago-now-6386.html
As a born and raised Midwesterner, I'd love to hear your thoughts about what restaurants we got right (or wrong) and what new ones you'd love to try. I'm personally a big fan of Pi's Lincoln Park pizza (http://www.restaurantpi.com/) and Pappy's (http://pappyssmokehouse.com/) in St. Louis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 2 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon
- 3 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 4 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 5 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 6 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 7 Amtrak Boston/New York
- 8 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 9 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 10 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 11 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 12 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 13 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 14 Cape Cod -ideas eats ,activity, ferry to BOS
- 15 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 16 West Virginia
- 17 Best Hotel
- 18 Hilton Hawaiian Village
- 19 How Do You Get Around in North Carolina?
- 20 Alamo convertible
- 21 lobster rumor
- 22 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 23 Tour of Colorado and NM
- 24 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 25 seattle-portland place to stay