We posted two blog stories last week dedicated to the Midwestern cities of Chicago and St. Louis:
Where to Eat and Drink in St. Louis http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-and-drink-in-st-louis-6392.html
Where to Eat in Chicago Now: http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-in-chicago-now-6386.html
As a born and raised Midwesterner, I'd love to hear your thoughts about what restaurants we got right (or wrong) and what new ones you'd love to try. I'm personally a big fan of Pi's Lincoln Park pizza (http://www.restaurantpi.com/) and Pappy's (http://pappyssmokehouse.com/) in St. Louis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 2 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 3 Vegas hotel for couple - MGM, Paris, PH, TI
- 4 Where to try hot-air ballooning?
- 5 Please help with trip planning for Seattle, Victoria, Vancouver
- 6 Myrtle Beach, N.C.
- 7 Help with day to see fall colors in Indiana
- 8 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 9 New England Fall Foliage Itinerary 2015
- 10 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 11 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 12 Please help with 4 day trip to Seattle and Vancouver
- 13 Hawaii Trip in May
- 14 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 15 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 16 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 17 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 18 Trip Report Video Washington D.C. with Kids
- 19 Where to stay in NYC
- 20 Wailea Restaurants?
- 21 DC -> Boulder
- 22 Colorado - Photography
- 23 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 24 Haunted Attractions for Halloween
- 25 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?