We posted two blog stories last week dedicated to the Midwestern cities of Chicago and St. Louis:
Where to Eat and Drink in St. Louis http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-and-drink-in-st-louis-6392.html
Where to Eat in Chicago Now: http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-in-chicago-now-6386.html
As a born and raised Midwesterner, I'd love to hear your thoughts about what restaurants we got right (or wrong) and what new ones you'd love to try. I'm personally a big fan of Pi's Lincoln Park pizza (http://www.restaurantpi.com/) and Pappy's (http://pappyssmokehouse.com/) in St. Louis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscart.com/endovex-reviews/
- 2 Alaska cruise
- 3 Sonoma
- 4 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 5 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 6 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 7 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 8 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 9 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 10 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 11 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 12 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 13 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 14 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 15 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 16 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 17 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 18 AR State Parks
- 19 California Trip
- 20 101 closure
- 21 Drive Mt Ranier to Port Angeles- any can't miss sites along the way?
- 22 14 day road trip from Birmingham Alabama to Yellowstone part
- 23 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 24 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 25 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast