We posted two blog stories last week dedicated to the Midwestern cities of Chicago and St. Louis:
Where to Eat and Drink in St. Louis http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-and-drink-in-st-louis-6392.html
Where to Eat in Chicago Now: http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-in-chicago-now-6386.html
As a born and raised Midwesterner, I'd love to hear your thoughts about what restaurants we got right (or wrong) and what new ones you'd love to try. I'm personally a big fan of Pi's Lincoln Park pizza (http://www.restaurantpi.com/) and Pappy's (http://pappyssmokehouse.com/) in St. Louis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 2 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 3 Where to stay for 1 night near Morgantown WV
- 4 Driving from Baltimore to Savannah Ga
- 5 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 6 Berkshires with a toddler
- 7 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 8 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 9 hilicopter tour oahu
- 10 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 11 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 12 Places to stay in TX...?
- 13 driving from LA to Portland
- 14 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 15 Trip Report - Chicago - Thunstorms, Thunderstorms, Thunderstorms
- 16 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 17 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 18 Parking fine
- 19 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 20 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 21 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 22 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 23 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 24 Pittsburgh Trip
- 25 11 days SE coast road trip