We posted two blog stories last week dedicated to the Midwestern cities of Chicago and St. Louis:
Where to Eat and Drink in St. Louis http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-and-drink-in-st-louis-6392.html
Where to Eat in Chicago Now: http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-in-chicago-now-6386.html
As a born and raised Midwesterner, I'd love to hear your thoughts about what restaurants we got right (or wrong) and what new ones you'd love to try. I'm personally a big fan of Pi's Lincoln Park pizza (http://www.restaurantpi.com/) and Pappy's (http://pappyssmokehouse.com/) in St. Louis.
Where to Eat and Drink in St. Louis and Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 2 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 3 Brooklyn why?
- 4 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 5 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 6 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 7 New York City Restaurants
- 8 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 9 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 10 WISCONSIN
- 11 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 12 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 13 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 14 Dining in D.C.
- 15 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 16 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 17 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 18 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 19 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 20 Colorado in the summer!
- 21 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 22 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 23 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 24 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 25 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?