We posted two blog stories last week dedicated to the Midwestern cities of Chicago and St. Louis:
Where to Eat and Drink in St. Louis http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-and-drink-in-st-louis-6392.html
Where to Eat in Chicago Now: http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-in-chicago-now-6386.html
As a born and raised Midwesterner, I'd love to hear your thoughts about what restaurants we got right (or wrong) and what new ones you'd love to try. I'm personally a big fan of Pi's Lincoln Park pizza (http://www.restaurantpi.com/) and Pappy's (http://pappyssmokehouse.com/) in St. Louis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 2 USA family tour
- 3 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 4 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 5 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 6 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 7 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 8 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 9 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 10 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 11 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 12 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 13 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 14 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 15 Costco Travel
- 16 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 17 Philly Itinerary Help
- 18 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 19 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 20 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 21 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 22 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 23 4 days road trip southern New England
- 24 trip out west horses and rafting
- 25 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?