We posted two blog stories last week dedicated to the Midwestern cities of Chicago and St. Louis:
Where to Eat and Drink in St. Louis http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-and-drink-in-st-louis-6392.html
Where to Eat in Chicago Now: http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-in-chicago-now-6386.html
As a born and raised Midwesterner, I'd love to hear your thoughts about what restaurants we got right (or wrong) and what new ones you'd love to try. I'm personally a big fan of Pi's Lincoln Park pizza (http://www.restaurantpi.com/) and Pappy's (http://pappyssmokehouse.com/) in St. Louis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sail yacht. California
- 2 Arizona Real Estate Agent
- 3 Looking for great dude ranch that is at least somewhat authentic
- 4 Help with driving East to West
- 5 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 6 Anniversary Weekend in Charleston, South Carolina
- 7 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 8 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 9 Rhode Island with a Toddler
- 10 Cashless Toll roads.
- 11 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 12 Cab from Newark to West Windsor NJ.
- 13 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 14 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 15 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 16 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 17 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 18 Zion - Angel's Landing Trail Closed
- 19 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 20 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 21 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 22 Farewell from Ira
- 23 Texas to New York Flight/Hotel Tips
- 24 Summer 2016 with three Children
- 25 Pix from Paradise (the Big Island, Kauai & Maui)