We posted two blog stories last week dedicated to the Midwestern cities of Chicago and St. Louis:
Where to Eat and Drink in St. Louis http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-and-drink-in-st-louis-6392.html
Where to Eat in Chicago Now: http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-in-chicago-now-6386.html
As a born and raised Midwesterner, I'd love to hear your thoughts about what restaurants we got right (or wrong) and what new ones you'd love to try. I'm personally a big fan of Pi's Lincoln Park pizza (http://www.restaurantpi.com/) and Pappy's (http://pappyssmokehouse.com/) in St. Louis.
Where to Eat and Drink in St. Louis and Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 3 Quick Trip to NYC
- 4 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 5 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 6 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 7 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 8 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 9 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 10 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 11 Kayaking in Acadia in October?
- 12 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 13 San Francisco - mid October
- 14 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 15 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 16 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 17 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 18 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 19 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Road trip itinerary
- 22 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 23 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 24 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 25 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?