We posted two blog stories last week dedicated to the Midwestern cities of Chicago and St. Louis:
Where to Eat and Drink in St. Louis http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-and-drink-in-st-louis-6392.html
Where to Eat in Chicago Now: http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-in-chicago-now-6386.html
As a born and raised Midwesterner, I'd love to hear your thoughts about what restaurants we got right (or wrong) and what new ones you'd love to try. I'm personally a big fan of Pi's Lincoln Park pizza (http://www.restaurantpi.com/) and Pappy's (http://pappyssmokehouse.com/) in St. Louis.
Where to Eat and Drink in St. Louis and Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 2 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 3 New England in the fall
- 4 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 5 Seattle Hyatts
- 6 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 7 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 8 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 9 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 10 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 11 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 12 relocating travel
- 13 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 14 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 15 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 16 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 17 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 18 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 19 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 20 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 21 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 22 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 23 Mesa Verde
- 24 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 25 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?