We posted two blog stories last week dedicated to the Midwestern cities of Chicago and St. Louis:
Where to Eat and Drink in St. Louis http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-and-drink-in-st-louis-6392.html
Where to Eat in Chicago Now: http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-in-chicago-now-6386.html
As a born and raised Midwesterner, I'd love to hear your thoughts about what restaurants we got right (or wrong) and what new ones you'd love to try. I'm personally a big fan of Pi's Lincoln Park pizza (http://www.restaurantpi.com/) and Pappy's (http://pappyssmokehouse.com/) in St. Louis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CANON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT CANON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 3 Novel in Progress
- 4 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 5 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 6 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 7 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 8 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017
- 9 Short Notice
- 10 Utah National Parks Itinerary help please
- 11 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 12 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 13 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 14 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 15 Inn at Key West
- 16 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 17 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 18 Black History Museum
- 19 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 20 Another Great DC Trip
- 21 Chicago 2017
- 22 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 23 arizona rte 66
- 24 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 25 Food & Wine Festival at Epcot