We posted two blog stories last week dedicated to the Midwestern cities of Chicago and St. Louis:
Where to Eat and Drink in St. Louis http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-and-drink-in-st-louis-6392.html
Where to Eat in Chicago Now: http://www.fodors.com/news/where-to-eat-in-chicago-now-6386.html
As a born and raised Midwesterner, I'd love to hear your thoughts about what restaurants we got right (or wrong) and what new ones you'd love to try. I'm personally a big fan of Pi's Lincoln Park pizza (http://www.restaurantpi.com/) and Pappy's (http://pappyssmokehouse.com/) in St. Louis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sonoma to Glacier NP via Craters Lake and Olympic National Park
- 2 Grand Canyon - South or East entrance?
- 3 Weekend Getaway to Philly - 2nd week of JULY!
- 4 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 5 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 6 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 7 Seattle Hotels
- 8 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 9 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 10 Providence question
- 11 Cayo Costa State Park
- 12 Buying alcohol in New York & I.D.
- 13 Hotel/motel recom. for Cape Cod
- 14 HELP with ITINERARY for trip to Carmell/Central Coast with kids
- 15 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 16 Yosemite Visit
- 17 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 18 2 months in Hawaii!
- 19 Lake George
- 20 Nevada,utah, arizona trip report part one
- 21 Campground and Beach near Mystic, Ct
- 22 Utah, arizona part three
- 23 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 24 Daytona Beach Hotel Help
- 25 Place to stay in Cocoa Beach