I'm staying in Back Bay and wondered if you guys could suggest a fun, hip, place for dinner and drinks on a Thursday night? Any food is good but sushi. Are there any old standbys that have been there forever that we should see? Good quality but no need for Michelin dining! Thanks!
Where to dine in Back Bay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to dress in Vegas
- 2 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 3 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 4 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 5 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 6 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 7 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 8 charlotte
- 9 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 10 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 11 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 12 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 13 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 14 Sonoma or napa?
- 15 USA trip
- 16 Black Hills Trip Report
- 17 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 18 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 19 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 20 Cape Cod in October
- 21 Air Connections on Maui
- 22 Theater Historians
- 23 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 24 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 25 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults