I'm staying in Back Bay and wondered if you guys could suggest a fun, hip, place for dinner and drinks on a Thursday night? Any food is good but sushi. Are there any old standbys that have been there forever that we should see? Good quality but no need for Michelin dining! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 2 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 3 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 4 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 5 Kids Vacation Place
- 6 Napa valley getaway
- 7 Two nights from Sacramento to Santa Barbara: where to spend the night?
- 8 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 9 Steamboat in August
- 10 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 11 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 12 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 13 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 14 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 15 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 16 MN lake home rental needed
- 17 Desert Southwest
- 18 Salt lake to boulder ideas
- 19 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 20 Hawaii, January 2017.
- 21 Your favourite places in New York City
- 22 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 23 Help with road trip from Los Angeles to Utah
- 24 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 25 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?