I'm staying in Back Bay and wondered if you guys could suggest a fun, hip, place for dinner and drinks on a Thursday night? Any food is good but sushi. Are there any old standbys that have been there forever that we should see? Good quality but no need for Michelin dining! Thanks!
Where to dine in Back Bay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 2 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 3 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 4 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 5 Alaska- Best tours
- 6 Savannah GA
- 7 Hotels near beach orange county
- 8 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 9 Things to do around New York
- 10 Cape cod and Acadia
- 11 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 12 Daytona Beach and ??
- 13 Yellowstone Dining
- 14 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 15 Grand Marais?
- 16 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 17 Coronado Ferry
- 18 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 19 First visit in New Mexico
- 20 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 21 Maine in latter half of September
- 22 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 23 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 24 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 25 Washington and oregon help with itinerary