I'm staying in Back Bay and wondered if you guys could suggest a fun, hip, place for dinner and drinks on a Thursday night? Any food is good but sushi. Are there any old standbys that have been there forever that we should see? Good quality but no need for Michelin dining! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sedona to Vegas
- 2 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 3 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 4 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 5 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 6 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 7 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 8 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 9 November redwoods trip
- 10 San Fran
- 11 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 12 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 13 Seattle?
- 14 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 15 SF and northern California - October
- 16 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 17 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 18 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 19 Alabama trip in Dec
- 20 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 21 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 22 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 23 Yellowstone
- 24 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 25 Towing a camper trailer during January