I'm staying in Back Bay and wondered if you guys could suggest a fun, hip, place for dinner and drinks on a Thursday night? Any food is good but sushi. Are there any old standbys that have been there forever that we should see? Good quality but no need for Michelin dining! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My CA itinerary
- 2 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 3 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 4 Los Angeles one night only mid week
- 5 Retiring to Colorado
- 6 Charleston and Asheville
- 7 6 days in Boston with kids - a lovely family vacation
- 8 Xmas in new york
- 9 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 10 Ft Lauderdale Hotels on the beach with Balconies
- 11 Washington D.C. with a 5 year old!
- 12 Best route in winter from Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 13 Spring Break/Master's Tickets 2016
- 14 Casino Del Sol Resort Tucson
- 15 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 16 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 17 Nashville 2016
- 18 New Orleans for Thanksgiving
- 19 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 20 sunday night getaway between sandiego and los angles
- 21 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 22 Grand Canyon to LA
- 23 VANCOUVER- PORTLAND-SEATTLE
- 24 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 25 Death Valley