I'm staying in Back Bay and wondered if you guys could suggest a fun, hip, place for dinner and drinks on a Thursday night? Any food is good but sushi. Are there any old standbys that have been there forever that we should see? Good quality but no need for Michelin dining! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drive from Santa Barbara to La Jolla on sunday 2 august ?
- 2 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 3 Marthas Vineyard Ferry Questions
- 4 Michigan advice needed
- 5 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 6 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 7 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 8 New Orleans to Savannah two weeks
- 9 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 10 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 11 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 12 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 13 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 14 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 15 If you could have one meal in Vegas, what would it be?
- 16 Day Trip Reports? May/June
- 17 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 18 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 19 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 20 A quick trip to New Orleans - Dec 2010
- 21 large suitcase as carry-on on amtrak train
- 22 First Trip to New Orleans
- 23 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 24 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 25 Off the beaten track in the deep south