I'm staying in Back Bay and wondered if you guys could suggest a fun, hip, place for dinner and drinks on a Thursday night? Any food is good but sushi. Are there any old standbys that have been there forever that we should see? Good quality but no need for Michelin dining! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 2 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 3 Farewell from Ira
- 4 Cape Cod - around Sandwich
- 5 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 6 Pacific coast road trip
- 7 Springfield, Massachusetts and I-91 : Surprisingly Awesome
- 8 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 9 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 10 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 11 chicago to hibbing
- 12 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 13 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 14 Arlington Hotels
- 15 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 16 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 17 Cabin rental in march
- 18 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 19 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 20 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 21 Restaurants close to King's Station?
- 22 Luxury Accommodations Motel-Machesney Park, IL, Janesville, WI
- 23 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 24 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 25 Where to stay in Missoula?