I'm staying in Back Bay and wondered if you guys could suggest a fun, hip, place for dinner and drinks on a Thursday night? Any food is good but sushi. Are there any old standbys that have been there forever that we should see? Good quality but no need for Michelin dining! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 time to visit statue
- 2 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 3 ground transportation NYC to DC and connecting to MARC
- 4 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 5 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 6 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 7 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 8 Aladin tickets in NYC
- 9 Chester, CN
- 10 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 11 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 12 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 13 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 14 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 15 Northern California Gardens.
- 16 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 17 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 18 Hawaii wedding
- 19 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 20 Route 66
- 21 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 22 Itinerary help Oregon: 9 nights
- 23 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 24 Glacier National Park Helicopter/Plane tours
- 25 Big Beach, Makena State Park - Maui, Hawaii