I'm staying in Back Bay and wondered if you guys could suggest a fun, hip, place for dinner and drinks on a Thursday night? Any food is good but sushi. Are there any old standbys that have been there forever that we should see? Good quality but no need for Michelin dining! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First time visit to California
- 2 Southwest US
- 3 Driving to St. Paul Minnesota from New York City
- 4 Event Planner
- 5 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 6 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 7 Reno GTG?
- 8 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 9 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge
- 10 Lake Powell
- 11 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 12 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 13 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 14 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 15 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 16 A Drive Through the Poconos
- 17 Car Rental in Sedona
- 18 Las Vegas show
- 19 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 20 Yellowstone weather in late May
- 21 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 22 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 23 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 24 Moab, Grand Canyon, Denver
- 25 Does this itinerary sound reasonable? (north of SF)