I'm staying in Back Bay and wondered if you guys could suggest a fun, hip, place for dinner and drinks on a Thursday night? Any food is good but sushi. Are there any old standbys that have been there forever that we should see? Good quality but no need for Michelin dining! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 2 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 3 Hotel in Reno
- 4 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 5 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 6 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 7 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 8 Retiring to Tucson
- 9 Trinity Site, NM
- 10 Santa Fe Itineray
- 11 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 12 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 13 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 14 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 15 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 16 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 17 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 18 North Carolina airports
- 19 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 20 Boston to Naples florida
- 21 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 22 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 23 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 24 best health clubs with lap pools
- 25 10 days vacation in California