I'm staying in Back Bay and wondered if you guys could suggest a fun, hip, place for dinner and drinks on a Thursday night? Any food is good but sushi. Are there any old standbys that have been there forever that we should see? Good quality but no need for Michelin dining! Thanks!
Where to dine in Back Bay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 General Utah planning questions
- 2 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 3 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 4 4 week family trip ideas
- 5 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 6 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 7 Boston area -- nature
- 8 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 9 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 10 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 11 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 12 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 13 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 14 California & French Polynesia
- 15 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 16 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 17 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 18 SFO black friday traffic
- 19 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 20 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 21 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 22 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 23 Dining in Manhattan
- 24 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 25 American Honeymoon in March