I'm staying in Back Bay and wondered if you guys could suggest a fun, hip, place for dinner and drinks on a Thursday night? Any food is good but sushi. Are there any old standbys that have been there forever that we should see? Good quality but no need for Michelin dining! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The purest form of losing weight instantly
- 2 Novel in Progress
- 3 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 4 PRAY FOR THE LEG !!!
- 5 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 6 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 7 Short Oregon Trip
- 8 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 9 New offer from Southwest for California residents
- 10 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 11 Trip for 2 to Colorado need ideas.
- 12 Another JFK to Manhattan Question
- 13 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 14 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 15 Has anyone tried Car Wiz for rentals?
- 16 Short Notice
- 17 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 18 4 days in San Francisco
- 19 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 20 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 21 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 22 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 23 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 24 Norris Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Park
- 25 Another Great DC Trip