My son was accepted to Notre Dame's law school, so he and his wife will be moving to South Bend this summer. They plan to buy a starter house, I'd say in the $75,000 range but don't know for sure yet.
Any suggestions on what part of town to buy in? Any particular neighborhood, or area of town?
On the internet, there seems to be a lot of cheap houses but I'm guessing that these are in less desirable neighborhoods. Is crime a problem in South Bend?
Thanks for any assistance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Breaking News - Trump plans huge boost in federal immigration jails
- 2 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 3 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 4 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 5 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 6 JFK to Washington
- 7 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 8 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 9 Where to live in the North East
- 10 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 11 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 12 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 13 Restaurant Recommendations
- 14 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 15 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 16 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 17 Houston during hurricane
- 18 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 19 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 20 Phoenix for the weekend
- 21 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 22 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 23 Christmas in Colorado
- 24 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 25 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds