My son was accepted to Notre Dame's law school, so he and his wife will be moving to South Bend this summer. They plan to buy a starter house, I'd say in the $75,000 range but don't know for sure yet.
Any suggestions on what part of town to buy in? Any particular neighborhood, or area of town?
On the internet, there seems to be a lot of cheap houses but I'm guessing that these are in less desirable neighborhoods. Is crime a problem in South Bend?
Thanks for any assistance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 2 Downtown Chicago
- 3 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 4 First Trip to Texas -
- 5 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 6 Our Boston Getaway
- 7 Beaches in Florida
- 8 Disney for Florida residents
- 9 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 10 40th in Key West
- 11 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 12 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 13 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 14 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 15 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking
- 16 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 17 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 18 What to do in San Diego
- 19 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 20 Accomodation in NYC under USD150/
- 21 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 22 Another great trip to 4 Corners area
- 23 What to do in New York?
- 24 When do school start again in August?
- 25 Havasu Falls/Grand Canyon Hike