My son was accepted to Notre Dame's law school, so he and his wife will be moving to South Bend this summer. They plan to buy a starter house, I'd say in the $75,000 range but don't know for sure yet.
Any suggestions on what part of town to buy in? Any particular neighborhood, or area of town?
On the internet, there seems to be a lot of cheap houses but I'm guessing that these are in less desirable neighborhoods. Is crime a problem in South Bend?
Thanks for any assistance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Office Furniture Express
- 3 road trip
- 4 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 5 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 6 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 7 Orlando area weather in June
- 8 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 9 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 10 New Itinerary
- 11 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 12 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 13 Help with Northwest Trip
- 14 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 15 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 16 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 17 Myrtle beach
- 18 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 19 HELP FOR ITINERARY
- 20 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 21 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 22 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 23 Boston Food Tour
- 24 Help plan my trip please
- 25 One day for Mt. Rainier