My son was accepted to Notre Dame's law school, so he and his wife will be moving to South Bend this summer. They plan to buy a starter house, I'd say in the $75,000 range but don't know for sure yet.
Any suggestions on what part of town to buy in? Any particular neighborhood, or area of town?
On the internet, there seems to be a lot of cheap houses but I'm guessing that these are in less desirable neighborhoods. Is crime a problem in South Bend?
Thanks for any assistance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/goji-life-chile/
- 2 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 3 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 4 Road trip around Washington DC
- 5 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 6 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 7 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 8 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 9 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 10 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 11 Weather in Chicago
- 12 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 13 Help me with this
- 14 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 15 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 16 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 17 New Orleans
- 18 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 19 Oregon road trip
- 20 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 21 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 22 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 23 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 24 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 25 Dining in St. Louis