My son was accepted to Notre Dame's law school, so he and his wife will be moving to South Bend this summer. They plan to buy a starter house, I'd say in the $75,000 range but don't know for sure yet.
Any suggestions on what part of town to buy in? Any particular neighborhood, or area of town?
On the internet, there seems to be a lot of cheap houses but I'm guessing that these are in less desirable neighborhoods. Is crime a problem in South Bend?
Thanks for any assistance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 2 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 3 Dallas airport to bush library
- 4 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 5 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 6 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 7 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 8 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 9 wyoming, south dakota trip
- 10 Providence RI Waterfire
- 11 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 12 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 13 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 14 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 15 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 16 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 17 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 18 Orlando Baggage Storage
- 19 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 20 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 21 Arches or Zion?
- 22 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 23 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 24 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 25 time to visit statue