Any suggestions on where to buy a condo/townhouse on the east coast of Florida? Price range of $150-175K, 3 BR, 1/2 hour drive max from the ocean, no more than two hours drive from Miami Airport, mostly for vacation but eventually might retire there. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Where to buy a condo/townhouse on Florida southeast coast?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 2 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 3 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 4 culpepper
- 5 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 6 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 7 Pub with food in Seattle
- 8 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 9 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 10 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 11 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 12 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 13 Hotel near Miami airport
- 14 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 15 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 16 moving to florida
- 17 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 18 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 19 Our perfect day in Key West
- 20 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 21 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 22 Road Trip SW
- 23 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 24 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 25 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?