Any suggestions on where to buy a condo/townhouse on the east coast of Florida? Price range of $150-175K, 3 BR, 1/2 hour drive max from the ocean, no more than two hours drive from Miami Airport, mostly for vacation but eventually might retire there. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Where to buy a condo/townhouse on Florida southeast coast?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 2 Phoenix restaurants
- 3 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 4 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 5 Family Camp in Maine
- 6 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 7 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 8 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 9 Travel West Coast
- 10 New York City Restaurants
- 11 Timeshare Nightmares
- 12 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 13 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 14 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 15 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 16 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 17 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 18 Brooklyn why?
- 19 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 20 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 21 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 22 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 23 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 24 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 25 5 week in US/Mexico