Any suggestions on where to buy a condo/townhouse on the east coast of Florida? Price range of $150-175K, 3 BR, 1/2 hour drive max from the ocean, no more than two hours drive from Miami Airport, mostly for vacation but eventually might retire there. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Where to buy a condo/townhouse on Florida southeast coast?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 2 Moving to CT
- 3 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 4 LA for a day and a half
- 5 Hotels Philly
- 6 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 7 Northwest USA
- 8 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 9 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 10 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 11 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 12 Texas
- 13 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 14 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 15 Ackislander
- 16 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 17 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 18 Thanksgiving in Lake Placid / Adirondacks
- 19 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 20 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 21 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 22 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 23 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 24 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 25 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!